Windows 10: Changing Windows 11 interface

Discus and support Changing Windows 11 interface in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After using Windows 11 for a couple of weeks I found I really don't like the interface at all. Many things that used to be point-and-click now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dan72205, Dec 4, 2021.

1. dan72205 Win User

Changing Windows 11 interface

After using Windows 11 for a couple of weeks I found I really don't like the interface at all. Many things that used to be point-and-click now requiretyping into some dialog box. I found several articles regarding how to configure Windows 11 to look more like Windows 10.They also show how to make the user interface more like Windows 10.I'm wondering about whether this is going to invalidate anything regarding Windows support or end user agreement?One involves entering a new key value in the registry.Any opinions or experiences regarding this would be really neat!Thanks, Dan

:)

dan72205, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Changing Windows 11 interface - Similar Threads - Changing interface

2. User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat: While using Adobe Acrobat, the user interface unexpectedly changes, adopting the appearance of Windows Vista's style. This issue persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.Steps to Reproduce:Open Adobe Acrobat.Navigate through various app functions...
  3. User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat: While using Adobe Acrobat, the user interface unexpectedly changes, adopting the appearance of Windows Vista's style. This issue persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.Steps to Reproduce:Open Adobe Acrobat.Navigate through various app functions...
  4. When I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default: Somehow when I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default all the icons ,walpapers ,,shortcuts were turned back to default. Luckily my files were still there in 'local disk c' so I thought about restarting my PC and that it would solve the problem and I...
  5. When I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default: Somehow when I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default all the icons ,walpapers ,,shortcuts were turned back to default. Luckily my files were still there in 'local disk c' so I thought about restarting my PC and that it would solve the problem and I...
  6. When I turned my PC on my user interface was changed into default

7. In MS 3D Builder how to change language and interface color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In MS 3D Builder how to change language and interface color: Windows 10 version 22H2 64 Bit Japanese updatedDrivers updatedSoftware updatedI use MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel all in English, in past have installed language pack I guess.Today I installed MS 3D Builder and it is in Japanese even the interface colors are...
  8. In MS 3D Builder how to change language and interface color

In MS 3D Builder how to change language and interface color: Windows 10 version 22H2 64 Bit Japanese updatedDrivers updatedSoftware updatedI use MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel all in English, in past have installed language pack I guess.Today I installed MS 3D Builder and it is in Japanese even the interface colors are...
  9. The idea of changing the Windows interface from the folder system to mind-map.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The idea of changing the Windows interface from the folder system to mind-map.: I am a simple Windows user, a designer, I would like to see the Windows interface more interactive, like in science fiction games, like the mind map interface. In such an interface, it is easier to remember the location of various information, similar to how the location of...
  10. The idea of changing the Windows interface from the folder system to mind-map.

The idea of changing the Windows interface from the folder system to mind-map.: I am a simple Windows user, a designer, I would like to see the Windows interface more interactive, like in science fiction games, like the mind map interface. In such an interface, it is easier to remember the location of various information, similar to how the location of...