Windows 10: changing wrong date of birth on account

Discus and support changing wrong date of birth on account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my date of birth, put in wrong year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by diesel runner, Aug 7, 2022.

1. changing wrong date of birth on account

How do I change my date of birth, put in wrong year.

:)

diesel runner, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wrong date of birth entered on set up.

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with following information.

• When you say ‘Age/date of birth question on setup’, are you talking about the age/date of birth information requested while setting up a Microsoft account?

If you’re talking about the date of birth associated with your Microsoft account, you may try the steps listed in the article
    How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account, to change the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Aug 7, 2022
  4. changing wrong date of birth on account

change date of birth on Microsoft account

I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed but his date of birth is the only thing he cannot change. He is now concerned that he will have to set up a whole new account and loose all his emails. I can't find any information that is helpful.

Michelle Sayers, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

changing wrong date of birth on account

1. changing wrong date of birth on account - Similar Threads - changing wrong date

2. Change the birth of date in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the birth of date in microsoft account: I want to change my microsoft acoount birth of date. The microsoft account state that I'm a 5 years old kid while I'm an adult. So it limit me to do another things. Please help me to solve this problem....
  3. Loophole with wrong date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loophole with wrong date of birth: After 2 sessions with supportchat im still no step further. The problem is as followedI have a main account in which i accidentaly changed the date of birth. Im now according to the sofware underage. Ive tried to add my account as a childaccount in microsoft family under a...
  4. Changing date of birth on Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing date of birth on Microsoft account: I accidentally changed my date of birth on my Microsoft account to my 6 year olds when attempting to set up an account for him. I need to change it back to my date of birth but it won’t let me and it’s all greyed out.Please help....
  5. changing wrong date of birth on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing wrong date of birth on account: How do I change my date of birth, put in wrong year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wrong-date-of-birth-on-account/18dad57f-dff3-4eaa-820b-2dd87d5802c5
  6. changing wrong date of birth on account

changing wrong date of birth on account: How do I change my date of birth, put in wrong year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wrong-date-of-birth-on-account/18dad57f-dff3-4eaa-820b-2dd87d5802c5
  7. change date of birth on Microsoft account

change date of birth on Microsoft account: I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed...
  8. change date of birth on Microsoft account

change date of birth on Microsoft account: I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed...
  9. Change birth date of account owner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change birth date of account owner.: Hello,Set up the Microsoft account for my adult friend on this new PC but entered the birth year as 2015 but should be 1959. How can I change it?Thank you,...
  10. Change birth date of account owner.

Change birth date of account owner.: Hello,Set up the Microsoft account for my adult friend on this new PC but entered the birth year as 2015 but should be 1959. How can I change it?Thank you,...