Windows 10: Charge for non-requested software

Discus and support Charge for non-requested software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Non-requested software charge On December 2 I was charged $99 for ASSURE software I did not request -- how find out what to do about this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnBennett121520, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Charge for non-requested software

Non-requested software charge

On December 2 I was charged $99 for ASSURE software I did not request -- how find out what to do about this?

:)

JohnBennett121520, Dec 15, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Charge for non-requested software pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 15, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Charge for non-requested software

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Charge for non-requested software

1. Charge for non-requested software - Similar Threads - Charge non requested

2. Software Charges.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software Charges.: I have been billed via a credit card for $9.99 a month for software I never ordered. I would like you to stop the charges. If the charges don't stop, I will direct my credit card company to deny payment for your charges....
  3. Software Charges.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Charges.: I have been billed via a credit card for $9.99 a month for software I never ordered. I would like you to stop the charges. If the charges don't stop, I will direct my credit card company to deny payment for your charges....
  4. Software Charges.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleting downloaded software that request permission

Deleting downloaded software that request permission: I recently downloaded Avira VPN which was stored in this path C:\Program Files\Avira. I havn't derived what I wanted from the app and decided to delete it. Upon triggering this action, I get informed that I need permission to delete the entire directory named Avira. How...
  6. Deleting downloaded software that request permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting downloaded software that request permission: I recently downloaded Avira VPN which was stored in this path C:\Program Files\Avira. I havn't derived what I wanted from the app and decided to delete it. Upon triggering this action, I get informed that I need permission to delete the entire directory named Avira. How...
  7. Inexpensive non-pirated software?

Inexpensive non-pirated software?: I guess I want my cake and eat it. I don't want to use pirated software because I don't want to be hacked and it is also illegal but at the same time I want to pay the lowest price. I am confused though. I just did a google search for Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 and I am...
  8. Non Lenovo battery plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Support
    Non Lenovo battery plugged in but not charging: I have just purchased a new non Lenovo battery but its not charging. please help. I am running windows 10 and my Laptop is a Lenovo v570. kind regards - - - Updated - - - 1.- unistall battery drivers 2.- turn off laptop 3.- unplug power 4. remove battery 5. plug battery...
  9. CHARGES FOR LIONSEA SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CHARGES FOR LIONSEA SOFTWARE: WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHY I'M I PAYING $50.00 MONTH OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I DID'NT ASK FOR IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/charges-for-lionsea-software/bb5f987f-062e-42b3-9a28-9268572e9e6a
  10. Domain User Information Software Request

Domain User Information Software Request: Hi there, At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC (if GPO...