Windows 10: Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card

Discus and support Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Chare of 69.99 showed up on my discover card account ending in 0374. Not being fully aware of all the subscription on recurring charges, I overlooked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DDNewburn, Mar 24, 2020.

1. DDNewburn Win User

Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card

Chare of 69.99 showed up on my discover card account ending in 0374. Not being fully aware of all the subscription on recurring charges, I overlooked this until after the charge appeared on March 8th. I talked with someone on our end about it and they agreed to remove it. I pointed out that I no longer used the Windows operating system, Due to excessive scamming attempts, I had that card frozen and ordered a new one. They acknowledged the charge anyway. Please remove the charge and notify Discover Card. Thank You.

:)

DDNewburn, Mar 24, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Improper charge on my Discover card bill, from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA"

I just received my Discover charge bill, and there was a charge May 20 from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA" for $139.00.

Why is this … since my computer does not have special Microsoft products on it … I use Open Office products.

Why am I being charged this amount, and how can I prevent any further charges on my Discover Card?

My only other option is to have a BLOCK put on MICROSOFT REDMOND WA so no further charges can be made to my account. I need to have an explanation.

Steve Lofton

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Chapin, SC

(803) 673-6971

StevenLofton, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card

nk001---01, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card

1. Charge of 69.99 on my Discover card - Similar Threads - Charge Discover card

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. microsoft recurring charge on my discover card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft recurring charge on my discover card: There is a charge from microsoft on my charge card. My order history says i have no purchases. What is this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-recurring-charge-on-my-discover-card/58a02343-8435-426d-b89d-bcd744b6ffdc
  4. microsoft recurring charge on my discover card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft recurring charge on my discover card: There is a charge from microsoft on my charge card. My order history says i have no purchases. What is this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-recurring-charge-on-my-discover-card/58a02343-8435-426d-b89d-bcd744b6ffdc
  5. microsoft recurring charge on my discover card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. An unrecognized charge on my Credit Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    An unrecognized charge on my Credit Card: I have a recurring charge on my credit card for $45 "MSFT*E0500KRRU1 8006427676 WA" that I dont recognize. I have a Business Standard 365 account and Visio Subscription which are paid by a different credit card. This charge started in July 2021. Please help...
  7. Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging: When im charging the lapto it just show that it only can charge till 99 pecent and it will stop charging after that and if it drop till 98 it won't charge too. As it will only charge when it is at 94 percent....
  8. Improper charge on my Discover card bill, from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improper charge on my Discover card bill, from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA": I just received my Discover charge bill, and there was a charge May 20 from "MICROSOFT REDMOND WA" for $139.00. Why is this … since my computer does not have special Microsoft products on it … I use Open Office products. Why am I being charged this amount, and how can I...
  9. Charge on my credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charge on my credit card: I see a charge from Itunes.com/bill. How do I find out what the charge is for and cancel it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-on-my-credit-card/7943f149-64a0-415a-9b75-54c50c4eac3b"
  10. charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S: have microsoft surface go tried to upgrade from windows 10s to windows 10 pro and it says charge is $99 microsoft advertises $49 for this upgrade what gives...