Windows 10: Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize

Discus and support Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I did not authorize a charge of $108.89 for a subscription to Microsoft office. Is there any way I can get my money back? - Rachel Mengden... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rachel Mengden, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize

I did not authorize a charge of $108.89 for a subscription to Microsoft office.

Is there any way I can get my money back?

- Rachel Mengden

:)

Rachel Mengden, Apr 11, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize

1. Charged for subsrciption I did not authorize - Similar Threads - Charged subsrciption did

2. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  3. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  4. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  5. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  6. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  8. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  9. I need to speak to someone about a charge that I did not authorize. If I can't get an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak to someone about a charge that I did not authorize. If I can't get an...: My credit card was charged by microsoft and I did not authorize any charges or purchase anything from microsoft. If I don't get an explanation shortly I will report it as fraud to my credit card company....
  10. Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse

Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse: It has been 16 days since I bought the HEVC Video Extensions for 45 PHP and I ended up with two statements on my debit card. One was worth 45 PHP and the other for 49 PHP. I searched and all sources led me to believe that this was the authorization charge since I newly added...