Windows 10: Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order

Discus and support Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received an e-mail that I was charged $399 for a Windows defender subscription. I did not order this. Please contact me at *** Email address... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NormanBelair, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order

I just received an e-mail that I was charged $399 for a Windows defender subscription. I did not order this.

Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, or call me at 207-215-9411.

Norm Belair

:)

NormanBelair, Feb 3, 2021

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order

1. Charged for Windows Defender Account which I didn't order - Similar Threads - Charged Defender Account

2. I just got charged which I didn't permit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got charged which I didn't permit: What is Microsoft number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-charged-which-i-didnt-permit/54b85264-93f2-46ee-8186-e2ef6725eba1
  3. I just got charged which I didn't permit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got charged which I didn't permit: What is Microsoft number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-charged-which-i-didnt-permit/54b85264-93f2-46ee-8186-e2ef6725eba1
  4. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  5. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  6. Fraud. Email received about Windows Defender. I DIDN'T ORDER THIS AND IT APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud. Email received about Windows Defender. I DIDN'T ORDER THIS AND IT APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerMon, Aug 22 at 6:46 PM Microsoft AccountsCustomer ID : 22457738Invoice ID : MS-83259-177668Email : Email removed to protect it.Invoice Date :...
  7. Scam Windows Defender Order

Scam Windows Defender Order: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Apr 8 at 5:47 PM MicrosoftInvoice Id : MS-885951-285136Customer Id : 22741806EMAIL : Thank you for using our servicesHello this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  8. Windows Defender Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Order: I received an email yesterday entitled Windows Defender Order stating that there is a yearly subscription with auto pay enabled for Defender Premium protection plus product at a cost of $399.00. They gave a phone number of 845-285-2088 and when I asked what this is she said...
  9. Windows Defender Order

Windows Defender Order: I received an email yesterday entitled Windows Defender Order stating that there is a yearly subscription with auto pay enabled for Defender Premium protection plus product at a cost of $399.00. They gave a phone number of 845-285-2088 and when I asked what this is she said...
  10. Windows Defender Order