Windows 10: Charged my Paypal without telling me how much

Discus and support Charged my Paypal without telling me how much in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought a game from the microsoft store. Had a balance of $62 in gift cards. Told me they needed additional payment methodd for taxes and fees.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OzCow, Jan 30, 2021.

1. OzCow Win User

Charged my Paypal without telling me how much

Bought a game from the microsoft store. Had a balance of $62 in gift cards. Told me they needed additional payment methodd for taxes and fees.

Microsoft ended up charging my paypal account, once for $14, and once for $41, then refunded the $14 charge, and only taking $10 of the gift card balance.

At NO POINT did it tell me how much money was coming out of my paypal account when I made the purchase. I would like a refund, and to remove my financial information from this site.

:)

OzCow, Jan 30, 2021
  2. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Bazil1961 Win User
    Can't access Paypal

Hi,

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop.

Cannot load Paypal website.

Have tried using multiple browsers;

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Google Chrome
    Unable to access via any of these.

Have run scans using Malware Bytes and Avira - comes up clean.

No issues opening any other web sites on the laptop - secured or otherwise.

If I turn off the router and use my mobile as a hotspot I can connect the laptop to Paypal ok.

If I revert to using home wifi then the laptop Paypal problem recurs.

Desktop computer can connect to Paypal using the home wifi.

Process of elimination suggests the problem is with the laptop wifi settings or Firewall somehow.

Far from a computer expert - just your average frustrated user trying to do something that seems like it should be simple.

Anyone had this or similar problem and worked it out?

Bazil1961, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Charged my Paypal without telling me how much

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Charged my Paypal without telling me how much pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Charged my Paypal without telling me how much

1. Charged my Paypal without telling me how much - Similar Threads - Charged Paypal without

2. i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .: amount reflected on 09/11/20213 of $25.99 is not my transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-charged-by-microsoft-by-paypal/1dcd5401-68cb-471e-b449-65e58a67aeb8
  3. i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .: amount reflected on 09/11/20213 of $25.99 is not my transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-charged-by-microsoft-by-paypal/1dcd5401-68cb-471e-b449-65e58a67aeb8
  4. Microsoft charging me without permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  5. Microsoft charging me without permission.

Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  6. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charge my laptop without the charging port.: So my charging port just broke, and it'll take many months that I don't have to fix it. I have critical files I need to save, then I'll repair them later. My laptop's at 0 percent, and I need to have a charging source that isn't from the charging port. Is there a way to...
  7. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

Charge my laptop without the charging port.: So my charging port just broke, and it'll take many months that I don't have to fix it. I have critical files I need to save, then I'll repair them later. My laptop's at 0 percent, and I need to have a charging source that isn't from the charging port. Is there a way to...
  8. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. can someone tell me how much dpi is a single bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone tell me how much dpi is a single bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tonygamer121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqm6be/can_someone_tell_me_how_much_dpi_is_a_single_bar/
  10. Why my password is charged without asking me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my password is charged without asking me?: I once cheated by Microsoft with a application b4 that's why I decide not to by any Microsoft products at all. So first thing first, using pirated version of W10 v19. And yes, solve it if you can to proved that you will be there with me if I purchase your product... I was...