Windows 10: Charger disconnecting

Discus and support Charger disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop keep disconnecting from charging i already checked battery, charger, and also check power troubleshooter please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrakharGupta2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Charger disconnecting

My laptop keep disconnecting from charging i already checked battery, charger, and also check power troubleshooter please help me.

:)

PrakharGupta2, Apr 22, 2020
  2. sjdax7 Win User

G751JY AC charger disconnects while gaming.

I've been struggling with nearly the same issue with my Asus G751JY. My original battery does still hold a charge, and will run over an hour when disconnected from AC.

But when I'm doing demanding tasks, like gaming, it disconnects from AC power, like you described. Sometimes it would reconnect to AC, sometimes no. When it appeared to disconnect from AC, and nothing I did would make it connect again, took it to a computer shop. They said battery and AC charger tested fine, and said most likely a motherboard issue. I was within a 2 year extended warranty (barely), and sent to Asus repair facility, which replaced both the motherboard, and the power port.

The repair did not resolve the issue. It would disconnect from AC and switch to battery under mostly demanding tasks like gaming.

I saw some behavior that led me to suspect the AC charger. I just bought a new 230 watt charger, and am sad to say, it still disconnects from AC power. So I have replaced the Motherboard, Power port, and AC Charger. I haven't replaced the battery yet, but seems like maybe the last possible culprit? What else could it be!?

How did your battery replacement work out for you? Have you any new insights?

sjdax7, Apr 22, 2020
  3. archz2 Win User
    archz2, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Charger disconnecting

How to disable System Beep in Windows 10 on charger connect/disconnect

I have an Acer Aspire One. It too beeps when the charger is connected/disconnected. It does it even when in the BIOS settings so has nothing to do with Windows. There is no BIOS setting to disable it, so I just have to put up with it. Just seems to be the way Acer like to do things *Sad

Thema:

Charger disconnecting

1. Charger disconnecting - Similar Threads - Charger disconnecting

2. Laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting: [IMG]If your laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting, the solutions provided in this article will help you. This issue can damage your laptop battery; hence, you should not ignore it. Usually, hardware and power supply issues cause such problems. Why is my charger...
  3. Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.: Hi, Im using Windows 11, My chargers disconnecting continuesly and it also disconnects when wifi is connected. Please help... i have even replaced charger with newone....
  4. Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.: Hi, Im using Windows 11, My chargers disconnecting continuesly and it also disconnects when wifi is connected. Please help... i have even replaced charger with newone....
  5. Is there a way to enable a deep or sound when the charger disconnects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to enable a deep or sound when the charger disconnects?: I think I might have disabled it in the past, but I'm not even sure if my laptop had a beep or sound when being unplugged. I really need it because the battery drains under an hour and there's no indicator for that....
  6. Is there a way to enable a deep or sound when the charger disconnects?

Is there a way to enable a deep or sound when the charger disconnects?: I think I might have disabled it in the past, but I'm not even sure if my laptop had a beep or sound when being unplugged. I really need it because the battery drains under an hour and there's no indicator for that....
  7. Is there a way to enable a deep or sound when the charger disconnects?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. laptop not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it get boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it get boot...: The laptop is not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it gets booted, even when the charger is disconnected. and also not charging properly. the charging is very slowkindly help me....
  9. laptop not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it get boot...

laptop not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it get boot...: The laptop is not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it gets booted, even when the charger is disconnected. and also not charging properly. the charging is very slowkindly help me....
  10. laptop not turning on when the charger is disconnected. but working fine after it get boot...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance