Windows 10: Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface

Discus and support Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug in my charger, the charger will connect and disconnect so my laptop never fully charges.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mchen4418, Oct 2, 2018.

1. mchen4418 Win User

Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface

When I plug in my charger, the charger will connect and disconnect so my laptop never fully charges.

:)

mchen4418, Oct 2, 2018
  2. mchen4418 Win User

When I plug in my charger, the charger will connect and disconnect so my laptop never fully charges.

mchen4418, Oct 5, 2018
  3. eiranix Win User
    Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect

Samsung XE700t1C
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

My laptop cannot turn off without holding the power button.
    Shutdown or Sleep makes it restart. Connecting or disconnecting the charger also makes it restart.

This problem coincided with with another issue where the screen has a small but constant brightness flickering. I have tried downloading the latest graphics driver but it did not help.

What can I do to try and fix this?

eiranix, Oct 5, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Wireless connection for my laptop disconnects

Does it die slowing, like over time the connection degrades ?. Have you timed the disconnections or are they random ?.

AsRock, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface - Similar Threads - Charger keeps connecting

2. Laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting: [IMG]If your laptop charger keeps connecting and disconnecting, the solutions provided in this article will help you. This issue can damage your laptop battery; hence, you should not ignore it. Usually, hardware and power supply issues cause such problems. Why is my charger...
  3. Laptop keeps disconnecting and connecting charge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps disconnecting and connecting charge.: Okay, so my old charger two wires, for plugging in an outlet, an adaptor in the middle, and for plugging the charger in the laptop I got with my Asus Vivobook, the circular rod got removed at May. It still worked all the way to August, where it stopped working due to lack of...
  4. Laptop keeps disconnecting and connecting charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting and connecting charge.: Okay, so my old charger two wires, for plugging in an outlet, an adaptor in the middle, and for plugging the charger in the laptop I got with my Asus Vivobook, the circular rod got removed at May. It still worked all the way to August, where it stopped working due to lack of...
  5. Laptop keeps disconnecting and connecting charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting: Well, I've posted it over here because I am really really sure that I don't have something wrong with my charger.So the problem is my laptop ,when plugged in, keeps getting itself disconnected and connected from the status of being charged and I get that "beep" sound. Also...
  7. Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting: Well, I've posted it over here because I am really really sure that I don't have something wrong with my charger.So the problem is my laptop ,when plugged in, keeps getting itself disconnected and connected from the status of being charged and I get that "beep" sound. Also...
  8. Charger disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charger disconnecting: My laptop keep disconnecting from charging i already checked battery, charger, and also check power troubleshooter please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charger-disconnecting/94d6c8a2-856e-439e-a3ff-314c1d4bbf91
  9. Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting: i just got my new internet, modem and router. The tech hooked up everything to and it works. Laptop is connected via ethernet. The internet keeps disconnecting and connecting like every 5 to 20 mins. It would have that yellow triangle on the bottom saying no internet, then...
  10. Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop restarts when shutdown/sleep or charger connect/disconnect: Samsung XE700t1C Windows 10 Home 64bit My laptop cannot turn off without holding the power button. Shutdown or Sleep makes it restart. Connecting or disconnecting the charger also makes it restart. This problem coincided with with another issue where the screen has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my surface charger keeps reconnecting

2. laptop charging connects disconnects windows 10 problem?

3. dell keeps disconnecting and reconnnnecting to charger

4. surface go charger connects disconnects,
  5. my hp laptop keeps disconnecting from the charger,
  6. what to do if charger keeps disconecting from pc,
  7. laptop charger connecting disconneting after 85%,
  8. laptop charger connecting discoonecting countinously,
  9. charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting,
  10. how to fix lap charger connecting and disconnecting,
  11. hp laptop charger connecting and disconnecting,
  12. lenovo laptop charger connect laptop sleeps,
  13. surface laptop charger keeps getting disconnected,
  14. hp laptop charger connects and disconnects,