Windows 10: Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

Discus and support Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been experiencing the charging light blinking a beautiful orange and green as of late. I've restarted and held the Power button down when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rubert Mumps, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

I've been experiencing the charging light blinking a beautiful orange and green as of late. I've restarted and held the Power button down when the Windows logo appears and that stops if for a day or two. Last time, I removed the battery after unplugging of course and held the Power button down for about thirty seconds. It works for a day or so and then begins againThis ASUS Rog is only 8 years old and I've just replaced the Battery with the original ASUS one. Any fixes other than purchasing a new laptop?

:)

Rubert Mumps, Jun 5, 2021

2. MY laptop charging port blinking

From some days my laptop charging port light continuously and blink and does not stop glowing and blinking even i remove the charger.., please any one can me to solve this problem.

sauravtamangmoktan, Jun 5, 2021
  3. panascon Win User
    LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

Yes but what should I do to make this LED light start blinking. Can you please suggest any ways to stop the lag for my laptop....its not working properly

panascon, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

1. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking - Similar Threads - Charger light ASUS

2. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on: Hello , can someone help me pls. I have a 6 yr old Acer TravelMate P2410 Corei5 8gen. When i press the power on, the blue light keeps on blinking but the screen won't turn on. What should I do ?? I also tried long pressed the power button but it still doesn't work. thank u...
  3. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on: Hello , can someone help me pls. I have a 6 yr old Acer TravelMate P2410 Corei5 8gen. When i press the power on, the blue light keeps on blinking but the screen won't turn on. What should I do ?? I also tried long pressed the power button but it still doesn't work. thank u...
  4. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SD Card light blinking and laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD Card light blinking and laptop won't turn on: So i took my laptop with me on a trip and I was gonna boot it up in the car when I realized that it wasn't working. I soon found out that the SD card light was blinking and my fan kept having multiple stops in between each spin, which must've been why my screen stayed black...
  6. SD Card light blinking and laptop won't turn on

SD Card light blinking and laptop won't turn on: So i took my laptop with me on a trip and I was gonna boot it up in the car when I realized that it wasn't working. I soon found out that the SD card light was blinking and my fan kept having multiple stops in between each spin, which must've been why my screen stayed black...
  7. Why did flashing light on ASUS laptop stop by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did flashing light on ASUS laptop stop by itself: After attempting 'near' everything in the book, nothing would work to stop the infamous orange and green flashing charger light. Then suddenly and without warning everything is working normally for the past week. Has anyone an idea as to why this would do this? The previous...
  8. keyboard lights on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard lights on Asus laptop: How do I turn on the keyboard lights on my Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lights-on-asus-laptop/99616e18-9141-40d2-9e04-0af3d57cf387
  9. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  10. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orange blinking asus laptop