Windows 10: charges I cannot contact anyone regarding

Discus and support charges I cannot contact anyone regarding in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please can someone help me, on xmas day we tried to top up our suaghters account £10 for some textures for minecraft.so I authorised it though my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BanditStalker, Dec 28, 2019.

1. charges I cannot contact anyone regarding

Please can someone help me, on xmas day we tried to top up our suaghters account £10 for some textures for minecraft.so I authorised it though my parent account and it said something went wrong our end please try again later. which we did as she had a gaming pc for Christmas and we wanted to get her the textures each time it gave same error something went wrong our end please try later and she received no credit at all. upon checking my bank today 6 transactions of £10 have gone from my account and she still has no credit nor do I in my account so £60 gone for nothing in return. I know this isn't the place to get this sorted but the support is terrible the phone number just sends you through relevant menus then says support.microsoft/account for help thank you goodbye. the support website takes me to my order history which shows nothing. I cannot contact anyone not even an email address how can I speak to an actual person to deal with this i've wasted 2 hours in the same endless loops and dead ends already. There doesn't even seem to be a relevant category in the list of forums to post in so sorry if this ends in wrong place

thanks

luke

:)

BanditStalker, Dec 28, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

charges I cannot contact anyone regarding pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 28, 2019
  4. thesaint2 Win User

charges I cannot contact anyone regarding

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

charges I cannot contact anyone regarding

1. charges I cannot contact anyone regarding - Similar Threads - charges cannot contact

2. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account: I have a Microsoft charge on my account and cannot identify what the charge is for. I want to cancel my accounts because I cannot find anyone to help me with the issue....
  3. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account: I have a Microsoft charge on my account and cannot identify what the charge is for. I want to cancel my accounts because I cannot find anyone to help me with the issue....
  4. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I contact someone regarding fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact someone regarding fraud: Keep getting a call from Microsoft employee.. am suspicious, what can I d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-someone-regarding-fraud/5be90ba1-a23a-4fa1-83a4-1abc68ad1f50
  6. How can I contact someone regarding fraud

How can I contact someone regarding fraud: Keep getting a call from Microsoft employee.. am suspicious, what can I d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-someone-regarding-fraud/5be90ba1-a23a-4fa1-83a4-1abc68ad1f50
  7. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  8. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  9. Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund: I have just been contacted by MICROSOFT WINDOWS regarding a refund because the their license was denied for non compliance. She said to turn on my computer and she will walk me through. I asked her what information she needed and told her that microsoft have all my info and...
  10. I cannot find email contacts list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find email contacts list: This issue occurred after the last Windows update. I waste long hours trying to find my email contacts. I have to import this list from my Gmail account to Outlook account but the steps that I found didn’t work. Thank you in advance....