Windows 10: charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

Discus and support charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; have microsoft surface go tried to upgrade from windows 10s to windows 10 pro and it says charge is $99 microsoft advertises $49 for this upgrade what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christopher lynch, Aug 24, 2018.

1. charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

have microsoft surface go tried to upgrade from windows 10s to windows 10 pro and it says charge is $99 microsoft advertises $49 for this upgrade what gives

:)

christopher lynch, Aug 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99%.

Hi Lynn,

To get a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• What is the make and model of your Computer?

• Are you getting any error messages?

• Just to clarify, are you trying to update Windows 10 or Are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows?

• If you are doing an upgrade; how are you upgrading to Windows 10? What is the Windows version already installed on Computer?
    I

suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa in the below link and check if you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

Hope you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

1. charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S - Similar Threads - charging $99 UPGRADE

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  4. Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10s: I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/596dbaa9-cb0d-4a34-815f-71adc64c52ed
  5. Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging: When im charging the lapto it just show that it only can charge till 99 pecent and it will stop charging after that and if it drop till 98 it won't charge too. As it will only charge when it is at 94 percent....
  6. Windows 10s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10s: Just bought a new laptop. I try to install my antivirus software just McAfee that comes with BT and of course it won't work unless I turn safe mode off? Do I need this additional antivirus software, or is in unnecessary. Is Windows 10 in S mode enough? I've read conflicting...
  7. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10s: when ii bought this they said it had windows 10. it seems what I have is windows 10s. what is the difference? do I need to buy wooindows 10? how do I keep the lighted keyboard on? it goes off when I quit typing. and should I use a certain program to make all my programs...
  8. windows 10S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10S: is anyone using Windows 10S i use it on my Galaxy Book 2 and i'm trying to connect to a printer. i get told that it's not on the approved list for 10S. but when I try to find the approved list, I don't get anywhere. has anyone had any luck with 10S thank you!...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99%.

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99%.: Upgrade stuck at 99%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade/8d3c5fcd-2ee0-4d38-ae1f-93bf19abece4
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade stuck at 99%

Windows 10 Upgrade stuck at 99%: I've tried a few fixes I found online but nothing seems to be working. When I first tried I needed more disc space so I formatted my C Drive and reinstalled Windows 7 from a disc. I've left the Windows 10 Upgrader running all night (roughly 13 hours) and it's still stuck at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrading to windows 10 pro from 10s