Windows 10: Charging a phone

Discus and support Charging a phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Google Pixel 4XL phone and I ma often leaving it charging overnight which of course it does what I would like to konow is apart from the 'ost'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Charging a phone

I have a Google Pixel 4XL phone and I ma often leaving it charging overnight which of course it does what I would like to konow is apart from the 'ost' of doing so will it damage the phones battery.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 28, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Charging a phone pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 29, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Charging a phone

Charging a phone

I have a Google Pixel 4XL phone and I ma often leaving it charging overnight which of course it does what I would like to konow is apart from the 'çost' of doing so will it damage the phones battery.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Charging a phone

1. Charging a phone - Similar Threads - Charging phone

2. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  3. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  4. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...: So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I...
  5. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...: So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I...
  6. I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...: I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2 batteries which the same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lumia-435-when-the-battery-hits-0-the/034bb7ce-b1f6-419e-852f-b43a7a10fb57
  7. I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...

I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2...: I have a Lumia 435. When the battery hits 0% the phone stops receiving charge, I tried 2 batteries which the same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lumia-435-when-the-battery-hits-0-the/034bb7ce-b1f6-419e-852f-b43a7a10fb57
  8. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE: Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you...
  9. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE: Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you...
  10. Phone starts updating its firmware when just charging from laptop

Phone starts updating its firmware when just charging from laptop: Hello, I have additional questions to existing problem where my just charging phone LG Xpower 2 connected to laptop ASUS Vivobook S14 S433 win11 starts to update its firmware. My phone is unsuported / outdated, so I wondered why it is updating so I unplugged it despite the...