Windows 10: Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

Discus and support Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Even though when I plug in my laptop it shows me that it's plugged in , it still doesn't charge. It also doesn't show me estimated time until fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by myrtobadou, May 21, 2021.

1. Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

Even though when I plug in my laptop it shows me that it's plugged in , it still doesn't charge. It also doesn't show me estimated time until fully charged. What can I do to fix this?

:)

myrtobadou, May 21, 2021

2. Laptop charging but not increasing battery charged percentage

My HP Probook 4530s (Windows) can charge when it is shut down but cannot increase the battery charged percentage while charging when it is on (although it shows that the charger is plugged in and charging).

Why is this happening and how I can make it show the current battery charged percentage again?

Newtonsmith, May 21, 2021
  3. marijnr Win User
    Laptop charging but not increasing battery charged percentage

Let your laptop running until it's only at a few percent left, and then charge it. Let it charge for a while (maybe half an hour) while it's turned on.
    If you unplug your charger after some time and if the battery percentage is correct, it should shut down within a minute or so. If this happens, the problem can be your battery. If it stays on for quite a while, even when it's at a few percent, the problem will be where this percentage is calculated.

In any case, this problem seems to be hardware related, and it's best to let somebody look at it that has some expertise.

marijnr, May 21, 2021
  4. mahi106 Win User

Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

01 min to full charge but battery not charging

Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing [​IMG]

My laptop battery icon is showing this and still not charging since two days. If i plug out the adapter, the percentage showing decreases. But when plugged in, it is not increasing and still 34% since two days. What should i do to make it charging again?

mahi106, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

1. Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing - Similar Threads - Charging icon showing

2. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  3. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  4. Server 2016 showing BATTERY percentage & charging????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server 2016 showing BATTERY percentage & charging????: Looks like after installing some updates, Windows Server 2016 Standard begin showing BATTERY in lower right corner of task bar, with actual animation of battery charging. Lol & ****? :BTW: It's fully blown RACK SERVER with 16 disks in RAID10 array, XEON CPU, redundant power...
  5. Windows showing "time to full charge" instead of battery percentage when charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows showing "time to full charge" instead of battery percentage when charging: [ATTACH] Windows used to show the current charge level whenever I hovered over the battery icon, like this: https://preview.redd.it/2a2gsinz36k61.png?width=599&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea84051140f50a099ab700eb44956a97937e3605 And that is normally still the case; but now,...
  6. My laptop is charging but the percentage is not increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is charging but the percentage is not increasing: My laptop battery percentage stuck at 15% and not increasing at all. What should I do? I have tried troubleshooting but still the same. Please help....
  7. Battery Percentage not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Percentage not showing: I have Windows 10 Home edition. It do not show the battery percentage. I enabled it using Device Manager. But when i shut down and turn on the laptop I need to enable it again. In Taskbar Settings Power icon is enabled. What can I do about this?...
  8. Battery charge percentage shows 1% after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery charge percentage shows 1% after reboot: Hoping some computer wiz can help me out here, Im at a loss... My system: Dell Inspiron 7373 2in 1 with 64 bit Windows 10 pro, Intel i7 This laptop has done this since new. This thing is still under warranty but I really dont want to have to transfer all my stuff from it...
  9. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...
  10. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR: Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should...