Windows 10: Charging indicator issue

Discus and support Charging indicator issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The pop-up saying "battery is low" blinking on my screen when the charge is very low. It vanishes when the battery charge goes to about 10%. When I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CristianCiornia, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Charging indicator issue

The pop-up saying "battery is low" blinking on my screen when the charge is very low. It vanishes when the battery charge goes to about 10%. When I am playing games this indicator is blinking as well until the game freezes

:)

CristianCiornia, Feb 20, 2020

2. battery indicator issue on my surface pro4

Hi,

I understand that you are having issues while charging your device and your battery indicator is not showing the percentage correctly. I'm here to help.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are the charging connectors clean and free of damage?
    • Is your adapter working? Is the light on the connector lit when it is plugged in?
    • Does the charging status show a power plug next to the battery when it is charging?
    We suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds.
    • Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button on your Surface at the same time for at least
      15 seconds, and then release both. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least
      15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button on your Surface to turn it back on.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 20, 2020
  3. battery indicator issue on my surface pro4

AtaHassanzadeh, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Charging indicator issue

Charging Indicator Always On After Wireless Charge (1520 / Powermat)

I'm noticing after a successful NFC connection to my Duracell Powermat via an Incipio charging case for the Lumia 1520, the charging indicator doesn't go away after removal from the powermat. Even connecting the device to USB power/data and removing leaves
    the charging indicator present. It takes a device reboot for this behavior to stop.

• Battery saver is set to automatic and has not been active during these scenarios
    • OS Version: 8.10.14219.341
    • Firmware revision: 02061.00074.14273.33019
    • Hardware revision: 4.1.0.0
    • Regional Setting: US
    • USB Charging Method: to PC
    Is this a known issue and is there any fix for it? Outside of just being annoying it doesn't seem to be causing any other issues.

Thanks!

-ODK

Oudakontrol, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Charging indicator issue

1. Charging indicator issue - Similar Threads - Charging indicator issue

2. charging issu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charging issu: my laptop has plug in but its still not charging how can i fix it please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-issu/bf6f9b7c-782b-473f-aef9-d24a39e98caa
  3. charging issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charging issue: I bought an AMD RADEON ryzen7 5000series laptop 2 months back. Recently my laptop's got this problem in which my laptop starts lagging/stuttering/choppy audio after 10 minutes of connecting charger while playing a game The game works butter smooth when not connected to...
  4. Battery Charging Indicator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Charging Indicator: As the PC power level drops below a certain level an message appears to "plug in the charger", a few seconds later another message appears "shutting down the computer". By the time I plug in the power supply the computer has shut down To assist me in paying more attention...
  5. Is this an indication of a larger issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this an indication of a larger issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dafereldan91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/godvcb/is_this_an_indication_of_a_larger_issue/
  6. battery indicator issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery indicator issue: my hp laptop even when its connected to the charger, and its not fully charged, the led indicator turns white and the charging stops. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator-issue/679223b2-bcac-4897-940d-bdfde478cc04
  7. battery not charging indicator

battery not charging indicator: Hello. Not sure which topic this should be posted under; please redirect me if need be. After updating a couple of days ago, the battery indicator says "XX% available (plugged in, not charging). I tested the battery and there doesn't appear to be any fault. I'm guessing...
  8. battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar?: Battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar after last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charge-indicator-no-longer-on-tool-bar/81370439-3195-4db4-9d9a-f750385d9589
  9. Charging issue

Charging issue: Whenever I unplug my charger from my laptop my laptop turns off (windows 10 pro) how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-issue/dd1891ab-a82e-4519-8edf-f46120110d71
  10. Where is the battery charge taskbar indicator?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where is the battery charge taskbar indicator?: I have a Asus Tablet. I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Where is the battery charge ICON for the task bar? To many times the tablet died for lack of a warning that the battery was low. 1. Where is the battery charge app. located or is there a download? 2. How do...