Windows 10: Charging issue

Discus and support Charging issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I unplug my charger from my laptop my laptop turns off (windows 10 pro) how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markdaddy1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Charging issue

Whenever I unplug my charger from my laptop my laptop turns off (windows 10 pro) how do I fix this?

:)

markdaddy1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Graydrake Win User
    My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Charging issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Charging issue

1. Charging issue - Similar Threads - Charging issue

2. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  3. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  4. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?: **Subject:** Samsung Laptop Charger Not Working Properly**Message:**Hello,I am encountering an issue with my Samsung laptop charger, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. Here are the details of the problem:**Description:**I own a Samsung laptop, and it came with a...
  6. Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?

Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?: **Subject:** Samsung Laptop Charger Not Working Properly**Message:**Hello,I am encountering an issue with my Samsung laptop charger, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. Here are the details of the problem:**Description:**I own a Samsung laptop, and it came with a...
  7. Issues with charging and power

Issues with charging and power: I put my laptop to sleep last night, and when I tried to use it again the battery was dead. It has been on charging for 30 minutes, and while the keyboard lights are on the computer screen is not. How do I fix this?...
  8. Issues with charging and power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with charging and power: I put my laptop to sleep last night, and when I tried to use it again the battery was dead. It has been on charging for 30 minutes, and while the keyboard lights are on the computer screen is not. How do I fix this?...
  9. Issues with charging and power

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Hp laptop, I had an Issue, My battery status shows 100 fully charged all the time even un...

Hp laptop, I had an Issue, My battery status shows 100 fully charged all the time even un...: I had a new 1 day old Hp laptop,windows 11 I had an Issue, My battery status shows 100 fully charged all the time even un plugged... Doesn't go down to 99 % or lessTried un install and re installing battery drivers, but nothing helps.. How to fix this? Any one with same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop charging issue 1903