Windows 10: charging laptop from power bank

Discus and support charging laptop from power bank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chaim48, Apr 2, 2019.

1. chaim48 Win User

charging laptop from power bank

Hello,
    I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite)
    And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge.

Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK?
    I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC.
    Is there a device that does the job safely
    And can be a power source for the computer charger?

Thank you in advance

:)

chaim48, Apr 2, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Razer Releases Power Bank Smart Charge Mobile Accessory

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced availability for its Razer Power Bank smart charge accessory. The Razer Power Bank is optimized to work with the Razer Blade Stealth 12.5-inch laptop to extend battery life past 15 hours. The Blade Stealth is Razer's most awarded laptop design for its combination of best-in-class displays, mobility, portability and value. Designers, professionals and other creatives who need more pixels can upgrade to a 4K IGZO touch display for 100 percent Adobe RGB color saturation.

Razer's Power Bank is also compatible with additional USB-C powered laptops for absolute convenience. Users can also connect a wide array of mobile devices with dual USB-A ports and a USB-C port for charging up to three mobile devices simultaneously. Equipped with a large 12,800 mAh capacity battery, the Razer Power Bank is an ideal traveling companion for all mobile power needs.

charging laptop from power bank 24cd3f42bdd6_thm.jpg

charging laptop from power bank 57bb574f7bfd_thm.jpg

charging laptop from power bank ba92fd9644cf_thm.jpg

charging laptop from power bank 700cae55446b_thm.jpg

charging laptop from power bank 825b2afa203e_thm.jpg

The Razer Power Bank is equipped with Intelligent device charging and is able to instantly identify the type of device that is plugged in. A fast-charge feature unlocks up to six hours of battery life in a Blade Stealth in less than two hours of charging.

Additionally, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 allows users to power up their compatible mobile devices up to four times faster than conventional charging.

"High-performance mobile laptops like the Razer Blade Stealth are more a part of daily life than ever before, and keeping them charged and ready is a high priority," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "The Razer Power Bank enables true mobility for users who can now quickly and smartly charge their laptop, phone and tablet at the same time when an outlet isn't an option."

The Razer Power Bank is small enough to fit in most pockets and matches Razer's laptop design aesthetic with a black CNC aluminum casing. The accessory is available in March exclusively at Razer Store.

Price: US$149.99 / €169.99 / £144.99.

Product features:
    • Large 12,800 mAh battery
    • USB-C laptop charging
    • Get up to 15hrs combined battery life with the Razer Blade Stealth
    • Dual USB-A ports for mobile device charging
    • Intelligent Device Detection
    • Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and fast charge technology
    • Durable and lightweight CNC aluminum

btarunr, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic can be charge by power bank or not?

Hello, may i know Nokia 5800 XpressMusic can be charge by power bank or not?. I know that this model not allow to charge by USB, but can it be charge through power port with 500mA power bank?. I want to know first before i try it to prevent any disaster.
    Thank you.

fallenhero---01, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Any idea why my work Lumia 640 will charge off a power bank, but my own 735 won't?

Hello
    Andy

The most likely reasons as to why your Lumia 735 not charging on your 15000 mAh power bank are as follows:

• The phone is charging slowly due to software issues.
    • The output of your power bank is insufficient. You might need to use a power bank that has an output of 2.1A.
    • The USB type Micro-B charging cable is not connecting properly on your Lumia 735's micro-B charging port. The pins might need to be adjusted/lifted.
    • The USB type Micro-B port on your Lumia 735 needs to be replaced or cleaned.

Here are the possible solutions that you can try:

• Soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the Volume down
      + Power buttons until it vibrates while connected to the power bank.
    • Try using a power bank that is equipped with a 2.1A power output.
    • Use a different charging cable. It is recommended that you use the charging cable that came with your device.
    • Take your phone to a service center and have the charging port inspected. If the issue is with the charging port, it can be replaced.

Let us know what happens after doing the mentioned solutions.

Joe Men, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. charging laptop from power bank - Similar Threads - charging laptop power

2. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  4. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  5. charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  6. charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  7. Laptop won't charge while powered on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't charge while powered on.: Hello, I recently got a HP OMEN AX243DX handed down to me by a family member and for some reason I can only get the laptop to charge when it is shutdown. When it is powered on and I plug it in the laptop detects the charger but only says "Plugged In' for maybe 5 seconds then...
  8. power not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    power not charging: not charging when powered but charges when powered off or when lid is closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-not-charging/1b54ad8d-72c5-41da-8966-9ff66c163288
  9. charging laptop from pwoer bank

in Windows 10 Support
    charging laptop from pwoer bank: Hello, I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge. Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK? I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC. Is there a device...
  10. Laptop wont charge or power on!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop wont charge or power on!!!!: Hi. Can you help? My laptop isn't powering on. No response. Not even a Stop error. I checked the cables. Anything I can do? Dont think I'll be able to get a repair sorted until next weekend if that is the last resort. It stopped responding to the charger. The plug is...