Windows 10: charging laptop from pwoer bank

Discus and support charging laptop from pwoer bank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chaim48, Apr 2, 2019.

1. chaim48 Win User

charging laptop from pwoer bank

Hello,
    I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite)
    And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge.

Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK?
    I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC.
    Is there a device that does the job safely
    And can be a power source for the computer charger?

Thank you in advance

:)

chaim48, Apr 2, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Razer Releases Power Bank Smart Charge Mobile Accessory

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced availability for its Razer Power Bank smart charge accessory. The Razer Power Bank is optimized to work with the Razer Blade Stealth 12.5-inch laptop to extend battery life past 15 hours. The Blade Stealth is Razer's most awarded laptop design for its combination of best-in-class displays, mobility, portability and value. Designers, professionals and other creatives who need more pixels can upgrade to a 4K IGZO touch display for 100 percent Adobe RGB color saturation.

Razer's Power Bank is also compatible with additional USB-C powered laptops for absolute convenience. Users can also connect a wide array of mobile devices with dual USB-A ports and a USB-C port for charging up to three mobile devices simultaneously. Equipped with a large 12,800 mAh capacity battery, the Razer Power Bank is an ideal traveling companion for all mobile power needs.

charging laptop from pwoer bank 24cd3f42bdd6_thm.jpg

charging laptop from pwoer bank 57bb574f7bfd_thm.jpg

charging laptop from pwoer bank ba92fd9644cf_thm.jpg

charging laptop from pwoer bank 700cae55446b_thm.jpg

charging laptop from pwoer bank 825b2afa203e_thm.jpg

The Razer Power Bank is equipped with Intelligent device charging and is able to instantly identify the type of device that is plugged in. A fast-charge feature unlocks up to six hours of battery life in a Blade Stealth in less than two hours of charging.

Additionally, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 allows users to power up their compatible mobile devices up to four times faster than conventional charging.

"High-performance mobile laptops like the Razer Blade Stealth are more a part of daily life than ever before, and keeping them charged and ready is a high priority," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "The Razer Power Bank enables true mobility for users who can now quickly and smartly charge their laptop, phone and tablet at the same time when an outlet isn't an option."

The Razer Power Bank is small enough to fit in most pockets and matches Razer's laptop design aesthetic with a black CNC aluminum casing. The accessory is available in March exclusively at Razer Store.

Price: US$149.99 / €169.99 / £144.99.

Product features:
    • Large 12,800 mAh battery
    • USB-C laptop charging
    • Get up to 15hrs combined battery life with the Razer Blade Stealth
    • Dual USB-A ports for mobile device charging
    • Intelligent Device Detection
    • Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and fast charge technology
    • Durable and lightweight CNC aluminum

btarunr, Apr 2, 2019
  3. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Apr 2, 2019
  4. charging laptop from pwoer bank

Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

charging laptop from pwoer bank

1. charging laptop from pwoer bank - Similar Threads - charging laptop pwoer

2. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?

Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?: I have a bank account change to my account of £79.99Don't know what it's for? I only have a account with my work which is payed for through them. Can you please let me know what this is for? So I can cancel it. If possible can you please call me. UK 07799008373 or email ***...
  5. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  6. Unknown charge on my bank account

Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  7. charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  8. charge on my bank account

charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  9. Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft calling about charges to bank $399.99: Hello, I have been getting calls from different numbers saying that I will be charged $399.99 if I do not respond to their call. This man had an Indian accent and I could hear many other callers in the background. He said that I would need to cancel my membership and gave me...
  10. charging laptop from power bank

in Windows 10 Support
    charging laptop from power bank: Hello, I found a lot on the go with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) And find myself without battery - and without a home socket to charge. Is there a way to charge a laptop through POWER BANK? I understand that there is a need to convert DC voltage to AC. Is there a device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blade stealth laptop not charging from power bank