Windows 10: Charging Proublem

Discus and support Charging Proublem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After 60 percent of charging my laptop is not charging at all. Its showing plugged in not charging. How to correct it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mujahid_36, May 4, 2019.

1. Charging Proublem

After 60 percent of charging my laptop is not charging at all. Its showing plugged in not charging. How to correct it?

:)

mujahid_36, May 4, 2019
  2. Graydrake Win User

My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, May 4, 2019
  3. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, May 4, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Charging Proublem

Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Charging Proublem

1. Charging Proublem - Similar Threads - Charging Proublem

2. iPhone not charging when connected to computer

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone not charging when connected to computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Normally, any iPhone user will use the charger shipped with the package to charge his iPhone. Attempt to use anything else is not recommended! Still, there are situations where we have seen people charging the iPhone by connecting it to [...] This post...
  3. How can I default to battery saver after charging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I default to battery saver after charging?: When I unplug my power cord after charging my laptop on Windows 10 Home, if I click the battery icon, it defaults to some battery setting level in the middle between Best battery life and Best performance. I would like this to default to Best battery life "Battery saver", or...
  4. Connected but don't working charge

Connected but don't working charge: Notebook is always charging, dut after sometimes t=it came written only 5%, what affects comuter work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-but-dont-working-charge/71767e83-7fa5-4957-8784-d735c1a48ef8
  5. battery plugged in, not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery plugged in, not charging: After a recent Windows 10 update last week, identified by Outlook, Xcel, Word, PowerPoint icon change, I now have a 'battery plugged in, not charging' message. I experienced this problem last year after a Windows update. On that occasion, after some 3 weeks the problem was...
  6. LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS: Lenovo Ideapad 320 Hi greetings! please help me on this one. I have a problem on my laptop whenever I watch video while charging, it keeps on lagging after watching 3-5 minutes. I think the problem is on the battery/display setting, or do I need to add more space?...
  7. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  8. Android Phone keep charging and VGA lamp keep On even my pc is Shut Down in Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Android Phone keep charging and VGA lamp keep On even my pc is Shut Down in Windows 10 64-bit: Hello Sir, Madam or anyone, i want to ask I shut down Windows 10 April 2018 Update on my PC using ALT F4, Then select shut down, then OK. Even my PC is Shut down (Without getting windows ready, etc), i can keep Charge my Samsung J1 Ace Android Phone when i plugged My phone...
  9. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  10. No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a new HP Pavilion laptop, and when I tried searching the web I got the popular No Internet, Secured error. I ignored it at first, because I plugged the laptop and no longer see the error. Now, everytime I want to search the web when not home (i...