Windows 10: Charging Sound Effect

Discus and support Charging Sound Effect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How Can I Add or Change Charger Connected And 100% Charged Sound Effects In Windows 10 Laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shoney_13, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Shoney_13 Win User

Charging Sound Effect

Shoney_13, Oct 18, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Charging Sound Effect :p

cadaveca, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Minimize sound effect not working

Hello Carl,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound effect in minimized Window not working in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Did you installed any Windows Theme?
    • Did you make changes to audio wav files for default sound scheme?
    • Did you try assigning different wav audio to minimize?

Meanwhile we suggest you to go Control Panel > Classic items view > Sound > sounds Tab > Sound Schemes > revert to default and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Charging Sound Effect

Echo sound effect since last update.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Audio Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your
    sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following
    the instructions given in the website.

Step 3:

Test the sound from Control Panel.

1. Here’s how: Right-click on sound icon in the taskbar and select Recording Devices“”.

2. Select “Playback”.

3. Go to “Configure” Tab and click on Test. Is there any echo?

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Charging Sound Effect

1. Charging Sound Effect - Similar Threads - Charging Sound Effect

2. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  3. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  4. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Realtek Pitch Shift and Sound Effects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Pitch Shift and Sound Effects: The Realtek Audio Console had Sound Effects and Pitch Shift features. Now it's gone. How do I bring it back? submitted by /u/JoJo_P719 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktextz/realtek_pitch_shift_and_sound_effects/
  6. Volule level of Windows sound effects

Volule level of Windows sound effects: The volume of Windows sound effects jumps back up to the global sound level of the audio device I'm using. So the @#£$%*£ sound effect is insanely loud. Can you guys do something about this, or is there a solution to this?...
  7. Replace stock windows sound effect with other custom sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replace stock windows sound effect with other custom sound.: I want to replace the windows asterisk sound with another sound (bruh sound effect for personal reasons). I tried converting to mp3 (from YouTube and then in file explorer to .WAV but to no avail, it doesn't work. Any solutions??? submitted by /u/Cryptanic [link]...
  8. Startup Sound effects?

Startup Sound effects?: I was wondering if Microsoft should allow for the sound effects from older operating systems to be downloaded from the store. I found a few sites which have the sounds, but I don't want to risk downloading malware. I really want to have the Windows Longhorn sounds on my...
  9. Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing: I can't seem to find the Realtek sound Effect Tab, with the reverb effects and other such things. My computer has a MEDION Motherboard and also has the newest version of Windows 10 currently available. I have deleted all of the other audio things and am down to just Realtek....
  10. Sound environment effects

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound environment effects: I cannot find this anywhere. I want to add a environment effect to system wide sound. What I want is effects like, bathroom, concert hall, arena, etc etc. I Cannot find any way to do this ANYWHERE. I have been searching for hours. Am I completely missing something or is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 charging sound download