Windows 10: Charging While gaming

Discus and support Charging While gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yhiaalh, Feb 15, 2019.

1. yhiaalh Win User

Charging While gaming

Hello,

I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term.

:)

yhiaalh, Feb 15, 2019

2. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Graydrake Win User
    My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Charging While gaming

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Charging While gaming

1. Charging While gaming - Similar Threads - Charging While gaming

2. Battery draining while charging on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining while charging on a game: I have just switched back to Windows 10 and 11 and it has not solved my issue with the draining problem I even went to support videos and websites with no solution is there any way you can help me?I have a Dell G5 5587 Sincerely, OJ1...
  3. Battery draining while charging on a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery draining while charging on a game: I have just switched back to Windows 10 and 11 and it has not solved my issue with the draining problem I even went to support videos and websites with no solution is there any way you can help me?I have a Dell G5 5587 Sincerely, OJ1...
  4. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  5. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  6. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.: My laptop charger stops charging while i play games like GTA 5. It had never come up before. And there was a battery warning on laptop startup saying battery needs to be replaced.can anyone help me please i want to play games but the charger stops the charging while i gaming,...
  8. Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.

Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.: My laptop charger stops charging while i play games like GTA 5. It had never come up before. And there was a battery warning on laptop startup saying battery needs to be replaced.can anyone help me please i want to play games but the charger stops the charging while i gaming,...
  9. Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?

Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?: So I have a new Dell laptop that has the AMD ryzen 5 feature with it. I was daring to play games on it like Roblox, Tap titans 2 and so forth. But my battery was draining fast whenever I play a game on it. I was tempting to charge it and play it, but I didn`t want to risk...
  10. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 Msi GF63 8RD gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters,...