Windows 10: charging

Discus and support charging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by user_321, Sep 6, 2018.

1. user_321 Win User

charging

my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.

:)

user_321, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Lawrence Lib Win User

charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Deepika Gowda Win User

charging

Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

charging

1. charging - Similar Threads - charging

2. my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my windows 10 laptop has the issue of pugged in, not charging.: My windows 10 pro vers 1703 lenovo laptop has the "plugged in, not charging" error. My laptop is only 1 week old. The problem occured after changing battery settings, and uploading a battery meter app. The app only showed battery levels and level alarms. Uninstalled the...
  3. how do i find out if my battery is u/s when it will not charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find out if my battery is u/s when it will not charge: how can I test my battery to se if it is that that is u/s when it will not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-if-my-battery-is-us-when-it-will/590bbfbb-ffd1-42b8-bc77-a7cbe6c4d777
  4. Laptop not charging

Laptop not charging: Something very weird is happening, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and it shows me that the battery is connected but is not charging. I know that is not a hardware problem because this is only happening with Windows 10, with Windows 7 it worked as it should. Please help....
  5. Battery Won't Charge Completely

Battery Won't Charge Completely: I had a setting get changed on my Asus recently, and now my computer will only charge to 80%. I can't figure out how to undo the change in my battery settings, and I can't find any way to change the setting in BIOS. Any suggestions?...
  6. Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging

Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging: I am using HP Pavillion Notebook with windows 10 home basic OS installed on it. It is now showing that power mode is plugged in but battery is still not charging. It is also not starting without any power source plugged in....
  7. battery not charging while plugged in

battery not charging while plugged in: I'm at 89% but the light is still orange and the display reads "plugged in but not charging". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-charging-while-plugged-in/24a9e307-0c27-46aa-bc9f-0fa864ad325c
  8. charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    charging: after market charger not charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging/1ff7f9d9-21c3-4513-9a27-b82cfcbd595f"
  9. Battery not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery not charging: My HP Envy Notebook is plugged in but not charging,. It's at 70% available, which goes down each time I use it. What is going on and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-charging/80448dbf-4f87-4d2f-8e99-7ebdbc79cfbe"
  10. battery on laptop is plugged in and not charging at 82%

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery on laptop is plugged in and not charging at 82%: battery on laptop is plugged in and not charging at 82% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-laptop-is-plugged-in-and-not-charging/5c5129ae-138e-4d88-9318-5efa16872efb