Windows 10: charging

Discus and support charging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by user_321, Sep 6, 2018.

1. user_321 Win User

charging

my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.

:)

user_321, Sep 6, 2018

2. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 6, 2018
  4. charging

Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

charging

1. charging - Similar Threads - charging

2. Asus Battery Health Charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Battery Health Charging: I've had to replace my Laptop's hard drive and installed a new one. I installed a new OS and I can't find Asus Battery Health Charging App which was there when I purchased the Laptop. I understand this comes with a driver issue. Can anybody help me to figure this out?And...
  3. RCA Cambio W101SA23T2 burnt smell from usb port,not powering on but the charging light...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RCA Cambio W101SA23T2 burnt smell from usb port,not powering on but the charging light...: Kid playing with tablet plugged a usb hub into the full size usb port and plugged into the hub via the micro usb on the tablet. Burnt smell and faint crackling sound from tablet . It now will not turn on but when plugged in the blue charging light comes on. I figure the board...
  4. PC isn't charging

PC isn't charging: PC Dell USB-C charger isn't charging anymore, the indicator light still shows to be on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-isnt-charging/651d5973-646c-4ab5-97e1-60bd547661a4
  5. some app starting on charging but after deleting it while charging cmd opens and saying...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some app starting on charging but after deleting it while charging cmd opens and saying...: some app starting on charging but after deleting it while charging cmd opens and saying windows can't find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-app-starting-on-charging-but-after-deleting/cd9da078-3b69-4047-a1a6-7285c499ac7f
  6. Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop

Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop: Hi there, Someone please help me out.Recently i updated my laptop which i recive in windows update section. Before update i check my battery report through powercfg /batteryreport and it will show 53,880mWh and after update i checked report with same method it shows me...
  7. Battery showing white X and not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery showing white X and not charging: I have asked this same question before but the answer did not fix my issue. My laptop is about 2-3 years old and I got it from Canada where it worked properly. We moved to SriLanka and the battery now shows this,Please help resolve my issue. I have a feeling its a problem in...
  8. battery charge settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery charge settings: Laptop battery will not charge when on is there a setting in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charge-settings/b076abe3-54bf-4106-a5e2-3c80e11b281c
  9. Battery charging level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery charging level: my battery is charging only upto 80% and i have followed your steps of resetting the power plan but no use in that.. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/39008675-046e-449c-b65a-54baca6c273f
  10. AC adaptor plugged in but not charging

AC adaptor plugged in but not charging: Hi, my surface laptop seems to be having some charging issues. When I plug in the adaptor, it says '...% available plugged in' but it doesn't necessarily charge my device and stays at the same % as it is. I've tried running troubleshoot, also looking at device manager and...