Windows 10: charging

Discus and support charging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by user_321, Sep 6, 2018.

1. user_321 Win User

charging

my laptop has a usb type c port on the side of the laptop, but when I plug in a usb type c it doesn't charge.

:)

user_321, Sep 6, 2018

2. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 6, 2018
  4. charging

Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

charging

1. charging - Similar Threads - charging

2. Why does battery power icon says "plugged in, not charging"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does battery power icon says "plugged in, not charging"?: Why does battery power icon says "plugged in, not charging"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-battery-power-icon-says-plugged-in-not/952a088f-adec-4111-b860-e1f64927b3c3
  3. Battery Charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Charging: My power setting says I am plugged in but noi charging. How do I get my computer battery to be charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging/12df42bb-d56a-413f-bceb-4a927576c0af
  4. Got charged without any order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Got charged without any order: I added debit card as my payment method for the first time. As soon as I added payment option, I got charged Rs.71 even when I didn't order anything. Then I checked my order history, but it is not showing anything since I haven't ordered anything. I waited for few days to get...
  5. My battery stuck at 2% while charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    My battery stuck at 2% while charging: I use Asus ROG with Windows 10 Home. My battery stuck at 2%. When I plugged the charger adapter, it say "plugged in, not charging". How to fix this? Thank you...
  6. Battery charge percentage shows 1% after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery charge percentage shows 1% after reboot: Hoping some computer wiz can help me out here, Im at a loss... My system: Dell Inspiron 7373 2in 1 with 64 bit Windows 10 pro, Intel i7 This laptop has done this since new. This thing is still under warranty but I really dont want to have to transfer all my stuff from it...
  7. Window's 10 Recent Update Doesn't Charge My Battery !!! Battery is at 0 Percent !!!

Window's 10 Recent Update Doesn't Charge My Battery !!! Battery is at 0 Percent !!!: I Have an Ausu Window's 10 64 bit, i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce I Did the Latest Update !!! Now my Battery is at 0 Percent and Won't Charge !!! Tf is going on MicroSoft ??? Fix This !!!...
  8. Battery Not Detected, but connected to laptop and plugged into power and not charging...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Detected, but connected to laptop and plugged into power and not charging...: I just purchased a brand new battery as the one I had before wasn't working. When I connected the battery to the laptop it's not detecting the battery so it won't charge the battery. How do I correct this issue?...
  9. how do i set up to charge an ipod when computer is sleeping

how do i set up to charge an ipod when computer is sleeping: how do I set up to charge an ipod when computer is sleepin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-to-charge-an-ipod-when-computer-is/ae43c6eb-877e-48e9-a386-2771a6ca65f6
  10. Battery Only Charging To 60%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Only Charging To 60%: My Battery Will Only Charge To 60% Because Yesterday I Had A Pop Up About My Battery Settings And I Switched For It To Only Charge To 60% I Would Like To Know How To Make It Charge To 100% Again...