Windows 10: charging

Discus and support charging in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; after market charger not charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging/1ff7f9d9-21c3-4513-9a27-b82cfcbd595f" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Johnny L.Gregory Jr., Nov 11, 2018.

1. charging

after market charger not charging.

:)

Johnny L.Gregory Jr., Nov 11, 2018

2. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Mobile is not chargeing

Hi Manjunatha,

Regarding your concern about Lumia 540 not charging issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My phone is not charging
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 11, 2018
  4. charging

Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

charging

1. charging - Similar Threads - charging

2. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  3. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  4. Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...: When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the charger cable and return it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-a-game-the-charging-starts-to/b7dc3f4b-1e2e-4d0e-9818-c020cbef6515
  5. Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...

Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...: When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the charger cable and return it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-a-game-the-charging-starts-to/b7dc3f4b-1e2e-4d0e-9818-c020cbef6515
  6. my battery not charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  7. my battery not charge

my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  8. How to use the "on battery" power management while actually charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use the "on battery" power management while actually charging: Hi Guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue but I haven't found any solution to this yet. I've owned several laptops Lenovo and Dell running windows and they all do the same every single time:They are nice and cool when unplugged to save battery of course, but once...
  9. How to use the "on battery" power management while actually charging

How to use the "on battery" power management while actually charging: Hi Guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue but I haven't found any solution to this yet. I've owned several laptops Lenovo and Dell running windows and they all do the same every single time:They are nice and cool when unplugged to save battery of course, but once...
  10. I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro and i got charged three...: When I was trying to purchase the window would load then disappear which might have been a bug or something. It never told me my purchase went through at all....