Windows 10: Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change

Discus and support Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has announced today that the upcoming Windows 10 will include a different iteration of the Charms bar, hopefully one that will still benefit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change

Read more...

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2014

2. Is it possible to get the Charms bar back in Windows 10?

I use tablet with 8.1 and find the charms bar really useful.

Easy to quickly play something to devices (Xbox), to print or projector, share and even get to settings easily.

If win 10 has an easy way to do these things then great, if not then its a step back for tablet users.

Also, I'm quite happy with 8.1 on my laptop too (needs a start menu that's all.

Saying that win 10 is awesome on desktop.

patrickmorris1990, Sep 29, 2014
  3. JudaZ Win User
    Is it possible to get the Charms bar back in Windows 10?

Is it possible to turn of the Activity field in Windows 10 and replace it with the much more useful Charms bar?

Is it at least an option to turn on the charms bar for a more effective use of the computer, or are you ignoring all people that actually like Windows 8, and ignoring tablet users with windows 10 ?

On a tablet specially the Charms bar is really useful, I cant use Windows without it on a 8" tablet.

It is a great tool, just because some don't understand it or don't use it does not mean all agree. I use it all the time

JudaZ, Sep 29, 2014
  4. Tony K Win User

I continue to think they will place the Charms items on the slide/drop down apps bar at the top, but somehow have to incorporate it into the Win32 apps menu bar. Would that then be app specific though?

Tony K, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change - Similar Threads - Charms Bar change

2. Charms-bar in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Charms-bar in Windows 10?: Is there a way to use the charms bar from Windows 8 in Windows 10? It doesn't matter if you have to download it first. If there is a program that does what it does then please link to it. Charms-bar in Windows 10?
  3. Charms Bar in Windows 10

Charms Bar in Windows 10: Hi, Microsoft team! I am a Windows 10 user (ex- Windows 8.1 user) and I actually liked my Windows 8.1, more than Windows 10. Pity I cannot move back to previous windows, anyhow, I would like to have charms bar in here, but I can't find it. Used Win + C and all the methods...
  4. The Charms bar

The Charms bar: Is it possible to disable the charms bar in 8.1 so that it doesn't keep popping up? I never use it. 7294
  5. Charms Bar Missing...

in Windows 10 Support
    Charms Bar Missing...: When I put my cursor up to the top right corner of my screen, shouldn't the charms bar appear? or was it removed? I'm using Windows 10 build 9879.. 3336
  6. Where is the charms bar on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the charms bar on windows 10?: I have to get to there but cannot find it. Googled and i dont find any direct answer. 77883
  7. How to Disable the Charms Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Disable the Charms Bar: I had to factory reset my computer a few days ago, I seem to have to do it every two years or so, and now the "Charms Bar" is greatly hindering my movement! Every time I move my mouse around, there's a 75% chance that the bar will pop up and I will have to click away to close...
  8. charms bar

in Windows 10 Support
    charms bar: any chance of coming up with something that restores the charms bar? 2447
  9. Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Charms Bar Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 9926 released on January 23rd 2015. Settings is now a separate app. [img]...
  10. Windows Threshold: The dynamics of having no Charms bar

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold: The dynamics of having no Charms bar: Microsoft is gearing up to show off a technical preview of the next version of Windows in late September and the focus very well could be on the enterprise based on the current watermark on builds of Windows Threshold. Along with new features like Cortana and virtual...