Windows 10: Chat ended bug

Discus and support Chat ended bug in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime i try to talk with costumer support it shows chat has ended... even though the person cant talk in the other end i can talk back as the box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GoncaloTeixeira1, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Chat ended bug

Everytime i try to talk with costumer support it shows chat has ended... even though the person cant talk in the other end i can talk back as the box is blocked

:)

GoncaloTeixeira1, Aug 14, 2021

2. C3 - Chat

I am quite happy with my phone, however I would love to have ''Facebook chat'' in the list of those existing 4 chat applications, gTalk, Ymessenger, ovi chat and MSN messenger. Is there any update available for the same? Please suggest. (Nokia C3: software
    7.2)

BikomiyaKishore, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Chat ended bug

N9 problem - sms ends up in wrong conversations

Nokia has made official site for reporting bugs of n9

and this bug "sms ends up in wrong conversations" is already there in that list with 4 votes

so I suggest you all to vote it.....as more number of votes will result in more attention towards Nokia to resolve it

here is the link

http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=113

donofworld, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Chat ended bug

1. Chat ended bug - Similar Threads - Chat ended bug

2. How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.: Hi. So. Yesterday I had applied shaders to my Minecraft, it crashed my game - so I closed and restarted my computer. I logged back on and tried to join a server. I got into the server, but I couldn’t open the chat. I can see chats from other people, but every time I type t or...
  3. How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.: Hi. So. Yesterday I had applied shaders to my Minecraft, it crashed my game - so I closed and restarted my computer. I logged back on and tried to join a server. I got into the server, but I couldn’t open the chat. I can see chats from other people, but every time I type t or...
  4. I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended Accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended Accidentally: I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended accidentally * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-recover-a-groupme-chat-i-ended/c432a569-067d-485f-a08a-e9e2e43db680
  5. I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended Accidentally

I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended Accidentally: I need to recover a GroupMe chat I ended accidentally * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-recover-a-groupme-chat-i-ended/c432a569-067d-485f-a08a-e9e2e43db680
  6. How do i contact the support when the chat is bugged?

How do i contact the support when the chat is bugged?: I can not ask the support any questions regarding my issues since it always re-opens yesterdays chat. On the bottom left, where it normally says "[ModeratorName] joined the chat" or something like that, it just says "chat is ready". There is no one there, i waited 20 hours...
  7. Customer Support “Chat Ended”

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customer Support “Chat Ended”: so yesterday i opened a chat with customer support, it was 6 AM and there were 4 people in line before me so i got tired and fell asleep, obviously when i woke up the chat ended, so i tried contacting another agent, but i couldnt type to the agent at all so they also closed...
  8. Microsoft Support End chat Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Support End chat Glitch: I was trying to contact Microsoft support Live chat and all that i got was the survey and a message saying the chat has ended, the support agent was able to send messages to me but i couldn't respond. and the survey wouldn't even submit....
  9. Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?: I was asking a technical question from the 'Get Help' app in Windows. Firstly it takes about 10 minutes to connect to a human. And when I spoke to them the 1st time, I got connected to Shashank. He gave me a solution thread from 2013. When I asked a few questions, he ended...
  10. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App: I just got assistance from a Microsoft employee through the Get Help App, and when I pressed on "End Chat" and the Feedback Panel appeared, I mistakenly clicked out of the Get Help App window and the Feedback panel disappeared, with seemingly no way to get it to appear again...