Windows 10: chat feature

Discus and support chat feature in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i communicate with a live person via chat for Microsoft questions? all I seem to be able to get is the virtual chat which does not help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by serviceguy33774, Feb 19, 2020.

1. chat feature

how do i communicate with a live person via chat for Microsoft questions? all I seem to be able to get is the virtual chat which does not help

:)

serviceguy33774, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Feb 19, 2020
  4. chat feature

C3 - Chat

I am quite happy with my phone, however I would love to have ''Facebook chat'' in the list of those existing 4 chat applications, gTalk, Ymessenger, ovi chat and MSN messenger. Is there any update available for the same? Please suggest. (Nokia C3: software
    7.2)

BikomiyaKishore, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

chat feature

1. chat feature - Similar Threads - chat feature

2. I lost a chat with copilot 10 mins ago, how can I retrive that?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I lost a chat with copilot 10 mins ago, how can I retrive that?: I locked my computer with chat open and came back after 10 mins the chat was gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-a-chat-with-copilot-10-mins-ago-how-can-i/2456d55a-de9b-40c6-8b95-41f22175af24
  3. I lost a chat with copilot 10 mins ago, how can I retrive that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost a chat with copilot 10 mins ago, how can I retrive that?: I locked my computer with chat open and came back after 10 mins the chat was gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-a-chat-with-copilot-10-mins-ago-how-can-i/2456d55a-de9b-40c6-8b95-41f22175af24
  4. ghost chat feature / ghost cache feature ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ghost chat feature / ghost cache feature ??: Recent windows 10 update. A pop-up for 'ghost chat' asking for Title and Please state your State or Province. I hit the X button on it. It's was not from ad download pop-up thinger. Norton can't find anything. Is this a new integration for twitch or something (closest thing...
  5. On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.....: On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.. I can create individual messages but not a Message GROUP.*Moved from feedback....
  6. On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.....

On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.....: On Windows 11 I use FB Messaging and it does not have the feature to CREATE A GROUP CHAT.. I can create individual messages but not a Message GROUP.*Moved from feedback....
  7. support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...: Two days ago support said I needed to contact my computer company because I was missing my driver for my touch pad. They sent me back to Microsoft saying that it is a windows 11 issue and that do not have the driver either. Microsoft must uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall...
  8. support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...

support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...: Two days ago support said I needed to contact my computer company because I was missing my driver for my touch pad. They sent me back to Microsoft saying that it is a windows 11 issue and that do not have the driver either. Microsoft must uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall...
  9. New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype features boost productivity and enrich chat experience: We recently introduced several features that help you boost your productivity when sending messages in Skype* and enrich your overall chat experience. New features include draft messages, the ability to bookmark messages and preview media and files before sending, as well as...
  10. Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working: I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows chat feature

2. chat feature on windows 10