Windows 10: Chat issue Minecraft

Discus and support Chat issue Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; You have to sign out and sign back in order to chat with other players... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NamedDragonfly, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Chat issue Minecraft

You have to sign out and sign back in order to chat with other players

:)

NamedDragonfly, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Chat issue Minecraft

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Chat issue Minecraft

1. Chat issue Minecraft - Similar Threads - Chat issue Minecraft

2. Minecraft issue*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issue*: I just bought minecraft about a week ago from Microsoft and downloaded lunar client. It said "This gmail has not purchased minecraft" even though the online receipt said that that specific gmail purchased minecraft. Keep in mind that lunar also used to work so it isn't a...
  3. Minecraft chat settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft chat settings: Hello i need help with my account settings for minecraft, i have a microsoft account btw but for i can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' how do i change this?...
  4. Minecraft chat settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft chat settings: Hello i need help with my account settings for minecraft, i have a microsoft account btw but for i can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' how do i change this?...
  5. Minecraft chat settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minecraft chatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft chatting: I cannot, see chat or chat, it saying because of my account setting, and I cannot press allow on all of my "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" It changes them to block when i press submit,...
  7. I cannot chat on minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot chat on minecraft windows 10: Please help me. I logged on one day and i havent been able to see or send any chats in minecraft servers. it is extremely annoying and i need it fixed. and yes, i have allowed every single multiplayer thing on the privacy settings. Please do not tell me to try that. all of...
  8. Minecraft Chat/Cheats Menu Glitch Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Chat/Cheats Menu Glitch Help!: For the last couple of updates, I have been unable to use the chat menu and it has really been affected my online gameplay. I have tried removing texture packs, playing regularly, and adding new ones. Nothing has worked for me and it is unlike the other posts I have seen. Any...
  9. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  10. issues chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues chat: I have windows 10 Home and I use Skype, I can listen to my friend, but I cannot see him. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-chat/c6a037f1-e899-40a8-9dba-c2fe2927e58f