Windows 10: CHAT SETTINGS

Discus and support CHAT SETTINGS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHEREHOW CHANGE CHAT SETTINGS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-settings/2ba7036b-13b1-4ed9-aff8-bc382c8de718 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERTCAMPBELLQP, Nov 7, 2018.

1. CHAT SETTINGS

WHEREHOW CHANGE CHAT SETTINGS?

:)

ROBERTCAMPBELLQP, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  4. CHAT SETTINGS

Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

CHAT SETTINGS

1. CHAT SETTINGS - Similar Threads - CHAT SETTINGS

2. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  3. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  4. How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.

How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.: Hi. So. Yesterday I had applied shaders to my Minecraft, it crashed my game - so I closed and restarted my computer. I logged back on and tried to join a server. I got into the server, but I couldn’t open the chat. I can see chats from other people, but every time I type t or...
  5. How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the ‘Chat not allowed by account settings’ bug.: Hi. So. Yesterday I had applied shaders to my Minecraft, it crashed my game - so I closed and restarted my computer. I logged back on and tried to join a server. I got into the server, but I couldn’t open the chat. I can see chats from other people, but every time I type t or...
  6. Minecraft chat settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft chat settings: Hello i need help with my account settings for minecraft, i have a microsoft account btw but for i can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' how do i change this?...
  7. Minecraft chat settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft chat settings: Hello i need help with my account settings for minecraft, i have a microsoft account btw but for i can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' how do i change this?...
  8. Minecraft chat settings

9. How to remove Chat in Windows 11 and hide the slider button from the Settings

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Chat in Windows 11 and hide the slider button from the Settings: A couple of weeks ago, we showed you how to uninstall Widgets in Windows 11. Some of you had asked how to remove Chat from the OS. [ATTACH] If you have just installed Windows 11, you may notice a couple of new icons on the Taskbar. One of these is for an instant messaging...
  10. Is there a way to set focus assist to turn on automatically when I'm using a video chat app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to set focus assist to turn on automatically when I'm using a video chat app?: It's quite annoying to be in a zoom meeting and have to remember to enable it so no one can hear my calendar or email notifications go off. It looks like focus assist turns on when an app is in full screen, but that's not an option as I need to have other apps open at the...