Windows 10: Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

Discus and support Cheap Activation Keys Legit? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sajedul, May 29, 2023.

1. Sajedul Win User

Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's official price is really high rather than theirs.

:)

Sajedul, May 29, 2023

2. Cheap Activation Keys. Legit?

Hi,

Microsoft warns at
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop....

Beware of Product Keys Sold Separately

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale,
    it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or
    it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.

Igor Leyko, May 29, 2023
  3. Cheap Activation Keys. Legit?

They are selling VL keys which can stop working anytime

Microsoft says at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop....

Beware of Product Keys Sold Separately

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online
    page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation,
    may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.

Sumit-Windows Insider MVP, May 29, 2023
  4. munier786 Win User

Cheap activation keys for Windows and Office

I came across a website (keysbuff.com) offering activation keys for Microsoft products dirt cheap. Then there is another website (zone94.com) offering free downloads of Windows and Office iso. that apparently are already activated.

Is it all legit? Do the keys really work or is it just a scam. Has anyone ever ordered from KeysBuff or downloaded iso's from Zone 94.. What was the outcome? I am just curious to know.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

munier786, May 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Cheap Activation Keys Legit? - Similar Threads - Cheap Activation Keys

2. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  3. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  4. Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cheap Activation Keys Legit?: I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's...
  5. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  6. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  7. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Where to purchase an activation key (cheap)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase an activation key (cheap): I HAD a windows 7 PC and I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, however, I did not do an upgrade, but rather a fresh install. I thought that it would be okay, but no, I guess I can't just do a fresh install and expect it to work. Anyway, where can I purchase a Windows 10...
  9. Where to purchase an activation key (cheap)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to purchase an activation key (cheap): I HAD a windows 7 PC and I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, however, I did not do an upgrade, but rather a fresh install. I thought that it would be okay, but no, I guess I can't just do a fresh install and expect it to work. Anyway, where can I purchase a Windows 10...
  10. Is my key legit? bought dire cheap at $10USD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my key legit? bought dire cheap at $10USD: Please help to check if my key is valid? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-key-legit-bought-dire-cheap-at-10usd/bdf2a801-6574-4611-9944-231c4dac715e