Windows 10: Cheap Chinese tat

Discus and support Cheap Chinese tat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have purchased 5 different cheap Chinese mini computers in the last year running windows 10 Ezzipad Belink and others all have crashed 2 are disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shophousecall carpets, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Cheap Chinese tat

i have purchased 5 different cheap Chinese mini computers in the last year running windows 10 Ezzipad Belink and others all have crashed 2 are disabled one is unable to run windows 10 properly thinks its a 32 when its a 64 I have wasted so-o much time

am i right in thinking there is a problem with Windows 10 and Chinese cheap computers they do not respond to recovery or reset wont be buying anymore totally disgusted.

lost tons of information wont see it again lesson to self cheap tatt is just that and there is a reason for it being cheap its junk

:)

shophousecall carpets, Apr 10, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Cheap Chinese tat

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Cheap Chinese tat

1. Cheap Chinese tat - Similar Threads - Cheap Chinese tat

2. cheap Mac Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cheap Mac Windows?: As a long-time Mac user I have been toying for decades with the idea of buying Windows for my Mac. I have not yet, because nearly every useful application has its Mac equivalent. But once or twice I have run into a situation in which it might have been convenient to have...
  3. cheap Mac Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cheap Mac Windows?: As a long-time Mac user I have been toying for decades with the idea of buying Windows for my Mac. I have not yet, because nearly every useful application has its Mac equivalent. But once or twice I have run into a situation in which it might have been convenient to have...
  4. Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%BE%AE%E8%BD%AF%E5%95%86/56c0b6e8-55af-4beb-8b63-e201035cc11c
  5. Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%BE%AE%E8%BD%AF%E5%95%86/56c0b6e8-55af-4beb-8b63-e201035cc11c
  6. Cheap windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cheap windows10 pro: if you buy one of those cheap windows 10 pro keys but it becomes no longer genuine can you roll back to old windows 10 submitted by /u/ILikebreadstapled [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb9fff/cheap_windows10_pro/
  7. Cheap printer/ink

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap printer/ink: hi, can anybody suggest a cheap printer with available cheap ink, my old printer costs a fortune for ink! regards, 173334
  8. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  9. Cheap Laptop for studies

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Laptop for studies: Hi, so I am currently in the market for a new laptop. Could someone help me with figuring out what specs and/or models i should look into? I will mainly use this laptop for taking notes and browsing the web (heavy web usage, aka games, while youtube and 2 mail tabs and 3 or...
  10. Experience on cheap tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Experience on cheap tablet: I just got a cheap cheap 8 inch tablet that was sold off for 50 EUR (about 55$) (with a small bluetooth keyboard included and a 1 year subscription to Office 365 that can be use in one computer only, but not necessarily the tablet). Of course the specs are low: 1Gb of RAM,...