Windows 10: Cheap Chinese tat

Discus and support Cheap Chinese tat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have purchased 5 different cheap Chinese mini computers in the last year running windows 10 Ezzipad Belink and others all have crashed 2 are disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shophousecall carpets, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Cheap Chinese tat

i have purchased 5 different cheap Chinese mini computers in the last year running windows 10 Ezzipad Belink and others all have crashed 2 are disabled one is unable to run windows 10 properly thinks its a 32 when its a 64 I have wasted so-o much time

am i right in thinking there is a problem with Windows 10 and Chinese cheap computers they do not respond to recovery or reset wont be buying anymore totally disgusted.

lost tons of information wont see it again lesson to self cheap tatt is just that and there is a reason for it being cheap its junk

:)

shophousecall carpets, Apr 10, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Cheap Chinese tat

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Cheap Chinese tat

1. Cheap Chinese tat - Similar Threads - Cheap Chinese tat

2. Chinese character

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese character: Hi, i can using Chinese character anywhere (i.e. browser, excel, words), but can't rename file/folder in Chinese. When i type, only English characters are appeared. [ATTACH][ATTACH] i am using windows 10 professional. pls advise.. Thanks...
  3. chinese language

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese language: [ATTACH]How i remove this chinese language ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-language/5ba813e9-0484-4b56-80d3-d0e12f91bd84
  4. Chinese Characters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chinese Characters: Good day, all - While running MSERT, I notice what appear to be Chinese characters in the strings of letters and numbers. Does this mean my computer has been hacked? If so, how do I remove the hack?...
  5. Chinese in Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chinese in Notepad: Hello, Recently I was typing a Chinese essay on my computer in notepad. When I saved it, there was a message box that said I would lose my work if I didn't choose the correct encoding. Since I didn't really know what I should really do, I saved it as ANSI (the default). The...
  6. Chinese license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Chinese license: Hi, we bought a laptop in China (Xiaomi) that included a Home License, but seems like this license does not allow us to switch the language to English. We went to Xiaomi to check about that and they told us officially that this license cannot switch language to English....
  7. Chinese character

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese character: to Support group, don't know what happen, when I upgrade the window 10, the Chinese typing is not working .Please tell me what to do. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-character/4a47290e-887d-4045-ae53-a04571eedac0
  8. Recommend a cheap AMD machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommend a cheap AMD machine: I am looking to spec up an AMD machine for dad as his machine is old and slow. All he does with his computer is write letters and play solitaire so it doesn't need to be anything fancy. I am unfamiliar with AMD hardware, specs and prices so I would appreciate...
  9. Cheap Laptop for studies

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Laptop for studies: Hi, so I am currently in the market for a new laptop. Could someone help me with figuring out what specs and/or models i should look into? I will mainly use this laptop for taking notes and browsing the web (heavy web usage, aka games, while youtube and 2 mail tabs and 3 or...
  10. Experience on cheap tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Experience on cheap tablet: I just got a cheap cheap 8 inch tablet that was sold off for 50 EUR (about 55$) (with a small bluetooth keyboard included and a 1 year subscription to Office 365 that can be use in one computer only, but not necessarily the tablet). Of course the specs are low: 1Gb of RAM,...