Windows 10: Cheap fake knock off apps

Discus and support Cheap fake knock off apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are 2 zombie tsunami games on Microsoft store. 1 is by Mobigame and the other by tycoon game labs free. The Mobigame one needs you to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex 271028, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Cheap fake knock off apps

There are 2 zombie tsunami games on Microsoft store. 1 is by Mobigame and the other by tycoon game labs free.

The Mobigame one needs you to have Windows 8 in order to run but Windows 8 is bad.

The tycoon version works on Windows 10 but the game is glitchy and ads pop up during gameplay and the game looks like something from the past.

:)

Alex 271028, Jul 10, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 10, 2020
  4. KainXS Win User

Cheap fake knock off apps

Knocked off component from GTX 470!!!!

I've had this happen before to a HD4890 before knocking off a part by accident I could never get it by that 1Ghz barrier but after I knocked a cap off I could get to 1100 on water with a volt mod, I think it was caused simply by cheap parts

KainXS, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Cheap fake knock off apps

1. Cheap fake knock off apps - Similar Threads - Cheap fake knock

2. I'm using Windows 11 Pro and keep getting "knocked off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using Windows 11 Pro and keep getting "knocked off: I have a new Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Pro running Windows 11 pro. I keep getting knocked off and required to re-enter my Windows password every minute or so. I've changed the settings to log-off every 15 minutes, but this setting does not seem to take. Help!...
  3. I'm using Windows 11 Pro and keep getting "knocked off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm using Windows 11 Pro and keep getting "knocked off: I have a new Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Pro running Windows 11 pro. I keep getting knocked off and required to re-enter my Windows password every minute or so. I've changed the settings to log-off every 15 minutes, but this setting does not seem to take. Help!...
  4. I purchased a fake app, malicious program off the store. No refunds available on app...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I purchased a fake app, malicious program off the store. No refunds available on app...: Hello,Lifelong user here, never had an issue with the microsoft store for windows til today. I purchased a program called PrintScreen - Fast Screen Grabber. Was supposed to be a program that let you capture screens as a .png with a single key press. Price was $2.00 USD. It...
  5. I purchased a fake app, malicious program off the store. No refunds available on app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fake app, malicious program off the store. No refunds available on app...: Hello,Lifelong user here, never had an issue with the microsoft store for windows til today. I purchased a program called PrintScreen - Fast Screen Grabber. Was supposed to be a program that let you capture screens as a .png with a single key press. Price was $2.00 USD. It...
  6. I purchased a fake app, malicious program off the store. No refunds available on app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 10/20 Win10 Update knocked off Intel Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    10/20 Win10 Update knocked off Intel Wireless Network Adapter: I recently performed the update for Windows 10. Wireless Network Adapter vanished. I followed the directions that I found online: from Device Manager, show hidden files, uninstalled network adapter, reboot, and it was there. But every time I restart my laptop, it's groundhog...
  8. Are they fake?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are they fake?: Hi all, I've got a doubt on an app and an update - the app is Apple Software Updater- I can't clearly remember the name, and the update is Android preview .NET something. My classmate Louis- he's in this website has this app called Apple Software Updater which he doesn't...
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?: I seen lots of websites where we got Windows 10 in very cheap price. They said it's genuine and Blah blah blah... I think it's Fake. But I seen lot's of youtuber promoting this site and they says it's genuen. That's why I have to ask all you guys, is that keys really...
  10. *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives: Don't even think of buying a 2TB flash drive for under $2,000. There are cheap fake 2TB thumb drives being offered on the internet with spoofed controllers. Watch theis video from Gamers Nexus and here what Steve Burke say's. Kix3JKn08OU Published on Feb 25, 2017...