Windows 10: Cheap printer/ink

Discus and support Cheap printer/ink in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, can anybody suggest a cheap printer with available cheap ink, my old printer costs a fortune for ink! regards, 173334 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rangsmith, Jan 31, 2021.

1. rangsmith Win User

Cheap printer/ink

hi,
    can anybody suggest a cheap printer with available cheap ink, my old printer costs a fortune for ink!
    regards,

:)

rangsmith, Jan 31, 2021
  2. keakar Win User

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Jan 31, 2021
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Cheapest printer ink?

What is the best site to buy printer ink from? (..cheapest)

techbuzz, Jan 31, 2021
  4. trog100 Win User

Cheap printer/ink

Good printer that is cheap

its known as the the Gillette method of selling.. near give the razor away and rip of the users for blades..

cheap printers use this selling method.. its okay if you dont do much printing but if you do you will have to pay the real price for a printer to get cheap inks..

cannon printers cost a little more but the inks comes much cheaper.. you takes your pick.. but it aint as simple as looking at the cheapest to buy printer costs..

trog

trog100, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Cheap printer/ink

1. Cheap printer/ink - Similar Threads - Cheap printer ink

2. printer no longer using ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer no longer using ink: out of the blue today --- no pun intended --- my HP Officejet 4620 series just stopped printing with ink today. I was going along printing forms and then --- pages with NO INK on them. any suggestion? it was checked and it is not out of ink....
  3. printer no longer using ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer no longer using ink: out of the blue today --- no pun intended --- my HP Officejet 4620 series just stopped printing with ink today. I was going along printing forms and then --- pages with NO INK on them. any suggestion? it was checked and it is not out of ink....
  4. PRINTER INK LEVELS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER INK LEVELS: CAN THIS COMPUTER WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY PRINTER INK LEVELS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-levels/9b3b8b4f-ff9f-43cd-847b-05cd91df8ef1
  5. Printer ink cartridges

Printer ink cartridges: I have a hp printer and have always used ink 61, I took some out and put in same kind and my printer is saying its not compatible with this printer? I took them out several times, it will print a test page then try to print something else and click into the message saying not...
  6. printer ink status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer ink status: need to check printer ink status, how to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-status/66971b32-5caf-4a81-a1a8-8e0e269e94ba
  7. Printer ink levels data

Printer ink levels data: On windows vista I could get a display of my printer's ink levels. I can't find it on windows 10. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-levels-data/15c85a34-492a-4d53-a6e8-6dab599785c3
  8. printer ink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer ink: replaced ink cartridge, now black will not print.. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink/7266cd77-9b57-40e0-94d5-158b3428e01a
  9. Printer Ink

Printer Ink: While doing printer maintenance, one of the many dialogue boxes that displayed, indicated that my black ink cartridge is full...yet, no black will print. I've done a couple of the cleaning procedures more than once, and STILL no luck. Though this is not a new cartridge,...
  10. Printer Ink Level Status

Printer Ink Level Status: Since upgrading to Windows10 from Windows7, I no longer get the printer in level status that I did before the upgrade. I have an Epson NX420 Stylus printer. Previously, every time something was printed, the ink level pop up screen appeared. Anyone else having this problem?...