Windows 10: cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them

Discus and support cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I see that eBay has W10 for sale by many vendors. Are these for real? Are they legitimate- any of them? Are they loaded with malware? I have a very old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joseph Zorzin, Jun 11, 2020.

1. cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them

I see that eBay has W10 for sale by many vendors. Are these for real? Are they legitimate- any of them? Are they loaded with malware? I have a very old W7 PC. I won't use it much and hate to spend over $100 to keep a backup computer functioning- but I don't want illegal software or a fake OS loaded with malware.

any comments appreciated

thanks

:)

Joseph Zorzin, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Diadochos Win User

Cheap OEM copies of Windows 10 Pro on eBay: are these legitimate?

On eBay, I see supposedly legal, full version, English-language copies of Windows 10 Pro, complete with valid license keys, for as little as $10. Most are on DVD in unopened boxes, but a couple are offered as downloads, and at least one is on a flash drive.

Is this a scam? Or could these copies possibly be legitimate?

BTW, they’re all OEM copies. Is there any kind of downside to that?

Here are a few examples:

WINDOWS 10 PRO 32 / 64 BIT PRODUCT KEY & FULL DOWNLOAD LINK fast delivery

WINDOWS 10 PRO WIN 10 PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH OEM 64 BIT

BRAND NEW,MICROSOFT Windows 10 Pro PROFESSIONAL 64Bit OEM FULL VERSION

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro PROFESSIONAL 64Bit FULL VERSION*

Diadochos, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 11, 2020
  4. cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them

Cheap OEM copies of Windows 10 Pro on eBay: are these legitimate?

They are not legitimate. They are likely Volume License or Technet /MSDN licenses.

Solar-Eclipse, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them

1. cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them - Similar Threads - cheap versions W10

2. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  3. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  4. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Downloading cheap versions of office from the web: The official cost of buying Microsoft Office is rather expensive. There are lots of cheaper options on the web. Is it a case of you get what you pay for? Are the cheap versions legal? Do they work ok? Does anybody have any experience of what is the best way to download the...
  6. Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?: Introduction that you might want to skip: So, I am thinking of setting up my own server for the fun of it. Not something like a home toy, but actual server hardware, running 24/7 and serving people me being the first, but a couple of others as well. I would normally go...
  7. What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?: I just got a new pc, and I only have windows from the media creation tool and I need a key for some other settings, has anyone had bad experiences here from getting keys for cheap? If not how long have you had your cheap key working for? submitted by /u/DZZ17 [link]...
  8. Any dock for W10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any dock for W10?: There's any dock, simple and modern, and with a good system integration for Windows 10? Thanks! submitted by /u/mam5pcgamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm6sxw/any_dock_for_w10/
  9. Is this legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legitimate?: I am not a surface customer and I got this email. Is this legit? Subject: Microsoft Extended Service Contract/Registration Confirmation_ 70-NVF64 | UIN3862 Date: xxxx From: Bulk Warranty Registration Alias <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: xxxx CC: Bulk...
  10. ebay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ebay: hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I click on to enlarge the picture or click on the smaller pictures it wont enlarge or bring them up?...