Windows 10: Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys

Discus and support Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought multiple laptops that have had OEM windows 10 packaged. I recently built my own pc and am wanting to activate windows 10. After looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joshua Cheung, May 23, 2020.

1. Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys

I have bought multiple laptops that have had OEM windows 10 packaged. I recently built my own pc and am wanting to activate windows 10. After looking on the Microsoft website I saw that the licenses are rather expensive, however, the trial version I have on my pc is perfectly fine and I have no need to actually activate obviously it would nice to. Despite this I thought I would look and found many sellers on Ebay, Gumtree, and other websites that claim to have working keys for life.

As I am in no rush to activate my trial I thought I would ask the official Microsoft forum. If say the product key did work and I was the first that the seller sold it to... would the product key end up getting blacklisted? If the product key was for OEM and I changed my hardware would Microsoft support be able to reactivate the product key for the new hardware? Also on a side note, I saw that in South Africa the licences are sold for R3 999,00 which is substantially cheaper than what it costs here in Australia.

:)

Joshua Cheung, May 23, 2020
  2. Chryonn Win User

Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, May 23, 2020
  3. jsalpha2 Win User
    Windows 7 OEM key

Hope this is not against the rules. If you do a clean install of Windows 10, it may, (has for me) accept a Win 7 OEM key and activate.

jsalpha2, May 23, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

indeed OEM's have embedded keys a OEM upgrade is for machines with OEM copies and DO NOT COME WITH A KEY! sadly many vendors confuse the two because pre-windows 10 'OEM" came with a key
    a end user should always buy a Retail OR "System builder OEM" copy when it comes to windows 10 system builder is not `OEM` you can blame microsoft for the retarded terminology screw up

it sounds like the op bought a pirated copy with no key microsoft does not ship windows 10 on optical disks .... they use flash drives

OneMoar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys

1. Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys - Similar Threads - Cheap Licence Keys

2. Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices: Hi,I bought a new ASUS laptop Laptop A with windows 10 OEM pre-installed. I do not have a record of this keyI performed the free upgrade on laptop A that was permitted at the time to windows 11I then installed a windows 8 PRO key standalone / non-Oem that I bought years ago...
  3. Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices: Hi,I bought a new ASUS laptop Laptop A with windows 10 OEM pre-installed. I do not have a record of this keyI performed the free upgrade on laptop A that was permitted at the time to windows 11I then installed a windows 8 PRO key standalone / non-Oem that I bought years ago...
  4. Windows 10 cheap Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 cheap Product key: Hi, i just did a clean installation of windows 10 from a usb because it the pc contained malwares from KMS trojan or etc. i wanted to find a cheap windows 10 product key that is less expensive. can someone help with this question?...
  5. Cheap Windows 10 keys

Cheap Windows 10 keys: Hello guys,An advertisement appeared on Facebook. They are selling Windows 10 keys for INR 690. I was wondering is these keys are genuine?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cheap-windows-10-keys/53d1f211-9567-48c5-b172-2d7aca19e63d
  6. Cheap OEM Sticker with key

Cheap OEM Sticker with key: Hi, I saw many online sellers on different online platform selling this kind of OEM License and the price just around 10USD. It is legal and suitable for Commercial Use?...
  7. Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation

Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation: Greeting to all Users here! Guys, I have a question about a license of Windows*10 a bought from an authorized reseller. Before I do that, I'll explain the rest of the story. -A week ago I bought an HP laptop that comes with Windows*10 Home version installed and together...
  8. Cheap Windows 10 Key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cheap Windows 10 Key?: Building a new PC, don't wanna buy some shady key and get scammed. If anybody has a reccomendation for a cheap (in Canadian dollars) key, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Amitoj1364 [link] [comments]...
  9. Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?: I've recently been seeing a lot of popular YouTube creators who are being sponsored to make videos to promote a website called ucdkeys, where you can buy cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM CD Keys for only £10 ~ $16. I simply ask this, are the Windows 10 Pro OEM keys this website sells...
  10. Windows 10 OEM key

Windows 10 OEM key: I have bought a notebook with preinstalled Windows 10 Home Single Language OEM. Can a Windows 10 Home (without "Single Language") activated with that OEM key? Sorry for my bad english Thanks...