Windows 10: Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

Discus and support Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an error Check Bluetooth radio status – Not fixed, then this method will help you resolve the problem. Now since the troubleshooter cannot do anything, we will need to manually try to fix it because there is nothing you can do to fix the troubleshooter.

Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter Check-Bluetooth-Radio-Status-700x471.jpg

Check Bluetooth Radio Status – Not fixed

Assuming that you have Bluetooth on your computer, follow these methods.

1. Restart PC and see
    2. Run System Tools (SFC, and DISM)
    3. Uninstall Driver and Reboot
    4. Restart Bluetooth Services

You will need an admin user account for some of the suggested options.

1] Restart PC

Most of the time, a simple restart of the computer can fix the problem. As everything will be reinitialized, if there is anything stuck in the system, you can restart and try it again.

2] Run System Tools (SFC and DISM)

The built-in System Tools can fix most of the problems on your computer, especially if it’s a problem where the system file is corrupt.

Open Command Prompt or PowerShell with admin privileges, and execute the following commands one after the other.

SFC /scannow

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Both these commands will fix and replace any corrupt file.

You should see an error message if there is a corruption of files.

3] Uninstall Driver and Reboot

Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter Uninstall-Bluetooth-Radio-Driver.png

Sometimes it’s a driver issue, and a simple way to fix it is to update it, or better still uninstall the driver, reboot, and let Windows take care of the rest.

• Open Windows Device Manager by using Win + X followed by M
    • Expand the Bluetooth section
    • Right-click on the Bluetooth Radio, and choose to uninstall the driver.
    • Reboot the computer.

When you log in the next time, Windows will automatically install the driver.

If you recently updated the driver and then this problem started, maybe you need to roll back the Bluetooth driver.

4] Restart Bluetooth Services

Type Services.msc in the Run prompt (Win + R) and press the Enter key to open Services snap-in.

Find Bluetooth Support Service, right-click on it, and choose to Restart.

It will restart the service, and if there is an error with the related service, it will tell you about it.

Once done, you can try to toggle off and on the Bluetooth option.

As the last option, you can also unpair and repair the Bluetooth device if you have issues with any connected devices and are not working.

I hope you were able to get rid of the error by the Troubleshooter.

Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter Check-Bluetooth-Radio-Status.jpg
    This article Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 2, 2021

2. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working
    and I can't find a solution. When I run the troubleshooter, I get the result that says I have some kind of driver problem but also says: Check Bluetooth Radio Status that leads to a result of "not fixed". I have no clue what this means or how to fix it and
    every solution i've tried hasn't worked, so finally i've come to ask here for help with this.

KatieBlaze, Jun 2, 2021
  3. AlfonsAE Win User
    Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?

For some reaosn while I was doing work, suddenly my bluetooth stopped functioning, now there is no option to even turn it on. I used the Bluetooth troubleshooter to check whats going on and it says to "check bluetooth radio status" How do I do that?

AlfonsAE, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio status -- not fixed"

Thank you. See below:

1. As mentioned, I already ran the troubleshooter , and this is when I got the message "Check Bluetooth radio status... not fixed".

2. "A. Rollback the Driver" this is not showing as an option for me.

B. "Uninstall the Driver ....Uninstall >
    Reboot the computer > The driver will be installed automatically when you restart ."

I am trying to avoid a reboot if possible. I believe a reboot will fix the issue, but I have a lot of work open right now, and was hoping to find a way to solve this without a reboot.

3. "Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/... "

This article suggested I open the Services window (which I did), but I could not locate "Restart Bluetooth Support.

4. "Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/... "

I had found this article previously and already did "restart" Bluetooth Support Service. This did not work.

So....the only thing I have *not* done is reboot. I will do this later after I have closed out all of my work.

Thank you.

TammyMicroAcct, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

1. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Check Bluetooth Radio

2. Bluetooth radio status keeps getting fixed after every troubleshoot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth radio status keeps getting fixed after every troubleshoot.: Hi,Since months, I've not been able to remove a device nor pair one.Whenever I try adding a Bluetooth device, the window pops up, something's loading according to my mouse cursor for about 3 or 4 seconds and then the window disappears.Therefore I've tried using the...
  3. How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?: I troubleshooted Bluetooth today because I couldn’t connect to anything and the slider was missing. It say I have to check Bluetooth radio status. It can’t detect the issue and it says I ha e to determine Bluetooth radio status which also no issues were detected. I appreciate...
  4. Check Bluetooth radio status

Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  5. Bluetooth button disappears - troubleshooter says "Check Bluetooth Radio Status --- not fixed"

Bluetooth button disappears - troubleshooter says "Check Bluetooth Radio Status --- not fixed": I turned Bluetooth off yesterday and then the button just vanished. I have restarted the computer multiple times, my drivers are up to date, I've disabled and re-enabled them, I've uninstalled and reinstalled them, I've restarted services. I have uninstalled everything...
  6. How to fix bluetooth troubleshooter saying: 'check bluetooth radio status: not fixed' when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix bluetooth troubleshooter saying: 'check bluetooth radio status: not fixed' when...: I am really sure my device supports bluetooth as i was using it for so long and it suddenly decided to stop working. It even says 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)' when i open the properties of my bluetooth adapter in the device...
  7. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  9. Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?

Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?: For some reaosn while I was doing work, suddenly my bluetooth stopped functioning, now there is no option to even turn it on. I used the Bluetooth troubleshooter to check whats going on and it says to "check bluetooth radio status" How do I do that?...
  10. Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!

Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!: I got this problem when I tried to connect my bluetooth earphones to my laptop at first it connected to my earphones but i couldnt hear anything so i tried troubleshooting it and then after it worked out fine but then i disconnected to try it on my phone and thats when...