Windows 10: Check disk at every boot?

Discus and support Check disk at every boot? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone have this issue? After this update check disk came up on every boot and it won’t complete ... submitted by /u/russianheat [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/russianheat, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Check disk at every boot?

Does anyone have this issue? After this update check disk came up on every boot and it won’t complete ...

submitted by /u/russianheat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/russianheat, Nov 19, 2020

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Nov 19, 2020
  4. geotso Win User

Check disk at every boot?

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Check disk at every boot?

1. Check disk at every boot? - Similar Threads - Check disk every

2. Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!: Hi all,I was wondering if you could advise me with this 'issue' I have.Every time I boot Windows, I get a prompt that I have 10 seconds to skip Disk Checking.I obviously left the checking to continue the first time and multiple times after that, however the process goes to...
  3. Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!: Hi all,I was wondering if you could advise me with this 'issue' I have.Every time I boot Windows, I get a prompt that I have 10 seconds to skip Disk Checking.I obviously left the checking to continue the first time and multiple times after that, however the process goes to...
  4. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  5. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  6. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot: Hello! I've gone through some threads here but I thought I should make my own regarding this issue. For a couple months now, my computer has been checking the disk drive every time I boot- and though I've let it check for errors and let it run through many times probably...
  8. C drive disk check every boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive disk check every boot: I have the check disk every boot for a good while now. I’ve tried most solutions e.g. running chkdsk from cmd, disabling chkdsk then running it from cmd, running chkdsk /r and /f. According to CrystalDisk Info the drive is still healthy 96%. I haven’t done reinstall windows...
  9. Check Disk Boot Looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check Disk Boot Looping: I have an 5 year old laptop that's been in a box for about a year. I got it up and running a few weeks ago. I've been doing periodic windows updates since then trying to catch up the system. It asked to do an update 2 days ago and I let it run and restart. I turned off the...
  10. Disk check on every startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk check on every startup: Hi all. Recently my PC started to run disk check on every startup. I let it run and repair, but it doesn't do anything really. When I run the disk checker on Windows itself it says that my drive has a problem and it needs to restart in order to solve it. But nothing gets...