Windows 10: Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

Discus and support Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone found a way to determine which version is currently installed apart from within regedit? ie I want to check which firmware Driver pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnieHope1, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

Has anyone found a way to determine which version is currently installed apart from within regedit?

ie I want to check which firmware Driver pack version installed SurfaceLaptop3_Win10_18362_20.121.13124.0.msi

thanks

:)

AnnieHope1, Apr 20, 2021

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Apr 20, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

1. Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Check Firmware update

2. How to check the UEFI version which is 2.3.1 or later firmware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check the UEFI version which is 2.3.1 or later firmware?: Hello everyone, how may I know my pc has the supported version of UEFI which is 2.3.1 or above? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-the-uefi-version-which-is-231-or/f2152e34-2a67-4f30-a8dc-8d62a0a74aa6
  3. How to check the UEFI version which is 2.3.1 or later firmware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check the UEFI version which is 2.3.1 or later firmware?: Hello everyone, how may I know my pc has the supported version of UEFI which is 2.3.1 or above? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-the-uefi-version-which-is-231-or/f2152e34-2a67-4f30-a8dc-8d62a0a74aa6
  4. How to check the UEFI version which is 2.3.1 or later firmware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 install stuck on Checking for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck on Checking for updates: I started to update from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The first thing the update does is check for updates and it has been on that for about 2 hours. How long does this take or is it hung?...
  6. How to check to check the installed version of IIS on Windows 10/8/7

in Windows 10 News
    How to check to check the installed version of IIS on Windows 10/8/7: [ATTACH] Microsoft has been building Windows 10, and even the previous versions of Windows were built with a vision to make it useful for most of the people possible. For this, they have been adding more and more features making Windows [...] This post How to check to check...
  7. Check firmware updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check firmware updates: How do I confirm that most recent firmware is installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-firmware-updates/41a01813-86a2-48e6-8233-990d58a4a3a4
  8. NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0): Earlier within two weeks I downloaded that file from the site of Majorgeeks also I saw other sites have the same download too. But I need to know what does this program, NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0) do with the computers? I have my desktop with HP Omen...
  9. Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10: How to: Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10 How to Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Windows 10 Your PC's motherboard will either have a BIOS or UEFI firmware chip. BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) is the firmware interface between a PC's hardware...
  10. Check for and Install Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check for and Install Windows Update in Windows 10: How to: Check for and Install Windows Update in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 Microsoft has made it easier for Windows Update to keep Windows 10 updated by automatically downloading and installing the latest features and...