Windows 10: "check for updates" gets none available

Discus and support "check for updates" gets none available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My older laptop updated to V1903 just find. My newer gateway laptop does not see any updates available. Both have been good and operating normally with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ydde1997, Jun 6, 2019.

1. ydde1997 Win User

"check for updates" gets none available

My older laptop updated to V1903 just find. My newer gateway laptop does not see any updates available. Both have been good and operating normally with V1809

:)

ydde1997, Jun 6, 2019

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2019
  4. "check for updates" gets none available

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

"check for updates" gets none available

1. "check for updates" gets none available - Similar Threads - check updates gets

2. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  3. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  4. None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11: I would rather not use facial recognition with Windows Hello and rather use my fingerprint, but I cannot change the setting. All of the options say "This option is currently unavailable." When expanding the option, it has a blue exclamation point icon and says "Something went...
  5. None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11

None of my sign-in options available for Windows 11: I would rather not use facial recognition with Windows Hello and rather use my fingerprint, but I cannot change the setting. All of the options say "This option is currently unavailable." When expanding the option, it has a blue exclamation point icon and says "Something went...
  6. One drive not syncing..says its a windows update that is needed but none are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive not syncing..says its a windows update that is needed but none are available: I bought a new laptop 2 months ago and organized all of my files in one drive on my old laptop so I could sync the old and new laptop and be able to use both laptops with synced files.I just noticed that the files have stopped syncing ,actually I believe it stopped after my...
  7. One drive not syncing..says its a windows update that is needed but none are available

One drive not syncing..says its a windows update that is needed but none are available: I bought a new laptop 2 months ago and organized all of my files in one drive on my old laptop so I could sync the old and new laptop and be able to use both laptops with synced files.I just noticed that the files have stopped syncing ,actually I believe it stopped after my...
  8. Multiple network adaptors and networks available - then none.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple network adaptors and networks available - then none.: 6 month old laptop, often losing internet network completely, other times it has been multiplied. I think a screenshot will explain better than I can. Device Manager also says that my original adapter is not connected to my computer....
  9. Multiple network adaptors and networks available - then none.

Multiple network adaptors and networks available - then none.: 6 month old laptop, often losing internet network completely, other times it has been multiplied. I think a screenshot will explain better than I can. Device Manager also says that my original adapter is not connected to my computer....
  10. Windows Update getting stuck on Checking for Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update getting stuck on Checking for Updates: Hello Everyone! I am an user of Dell Inspiron 3583. Recently, I did a reset using dell OS recovery tool. But, since then, the Windows Update Page is getting stuck on Checking for updates. I contacted Microsoft Support, and they suggested me to do Clean Install by using...