Windows 10: Check for updates problem?

Discus and support Check for updates problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. After trying it out a bit I did a Restart and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hesed3, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Hesed3 Win User

Check for updates problem?

I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. After trying it out a bit I did a Restart and then went to Settings and did a Check for Updates. It never said You are Up to Date, but just kept up Searching, Searching, Searching. The computer just has basic programs so this seems very strange.

:)

Hesed3, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Check for updates problem?

1. Check for updates problem? - Similar Threads - Check updates problem

2. Checking for Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking for Updates: Hi Microsoft community,I've started receiving this popup recently whereas I wasn't before. I'm unsure if its a legitimate popup from Microsoft or not. I have tried to search for it online but I can't find any image resembling it. It looks like an Office 365 update, but it...
  3. checking for update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    checking for update: I have window 8.1. While checking for update, it says there is problem checking update. I have set automatic update but has never updated. what is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-for-update/3d210500-9eee-45fc-b54a-b9a0ca718aae
  4. checking for update

checking for update: I have window 8.1. While checking for update, it says there is problem checking update. I have set automatic update but has never updated. what is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-for-update/3d210500-9eee-45fc-b54a-b9a0ca718aae
  5. Check for updates problem?

Check for updates problem?: I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. After trying it out a bit I did a Restart and then went to Settings and did a Check for Updates. It never said You are Up to Date, but just kept up Searching, Searching,...
  6. spell check problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    spell check problem: Is there a way to spell check on word pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-problem/f0fded0b-9dbd-4fbb-b8b1-ce5c77448cbc
  7. check for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    check for updates: Check for updates fails, cannot get an internet connection. Nothing wrong with my internet. Trouble shooter will not load. Cryptographic services changed to local account to solve Chrome problem. Trouble with update started then. Dont know how to put it back to...
  8. Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing: I noticed recently that Version 1803, now at OS Build 17134.112, was not checking for updates, so I ran Enable_Check_for_updates_in_Windows_Update.reg and rebooted. When that did not work, I ran it again, rebooted, still no update checking. A few minutes ago, I downloaded...
  9. Windows update check problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update check problem: Hi I installed win10 and checked for updates but didn't install them. I turned on meter connection and defer updates AND "do not give me updates to other microsoft products" is OFF. Now, it is showing the previous search results. How can i recheck for updates with new...
  10. check disk problem

in Windows 10 Support
    check disk problem: I have an HP P7-1010 pc on which I installed a 2nd HDD to run Windows 10 beta. Installation went fine and I am using the boot manager to boot between the new drive with windows 10 and my old drive with windows 7. On the 2nd boot to windows 7 I get the message that windows has...