Windows 10: check for updates screen in settings is not loading

Discus and support check for updates screen in settings is not loading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i tried to download multiple apps in the microsoft store, but all i got was errors that i need to update my windows. i didnt got any notifications that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darren_wl03, Dec 28, 2020.

1. check for updates screen in settings is not loading

i tried to download multiple apps in the microsoft store, but all i got was errors that i need to update my windows. i didnt got any notifications that i needed an update, so i went to settings and check for updates. i have tried all week to leave it loading but it just doesnt load the page. i already used the windows update troubleshooter, but it says that there are no problems. how can i solve this problem?

submitted by /u/Darren_wl03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darren_wl03, Dec 28, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2020
  4. check for updates screen in settings is not loading

Windows 10 settings update & security not loading.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to load Windows updates screen in Settings screen. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

check for updates screen in settings is not loading

1. check for updates screen in settings is not loading - Similar Threads - check updates screen

2. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates: so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loading-screen-cant-check/3dca8da4-e3c4-498b-b5a0-50877f03dc6e
  3. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates: so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loading-screen-cant-check/3dca8da4-e3c4-498b-b5a0-50877f03dc6e
  4. Windows update setting not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update setting not loading: When I went into my settings today to check if there were any windows updates, the window would not load screenshot below. I would wait for over an hour and nothing has changed. I already did a SFC scan and it found nothing wrong with the system....
  5. Windows update setting not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update setting not loading: When I went into my settings today to check if there were any windows updates, the window would not load screenshot below. I would wait for over an hour and nothing has changed. I already did a SFC scan and it found nothing wrong with the system....
  6. Windows Update settings not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update settings not loading: My windows update settings have not been loading for some time now and I have tried everything I could find to try and fix this but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. windows update settings not loading

windows update settings not loading: the windows update settings isn't loading and troubleshooter can't detect any problems. i've also tried scanning the computer using the command prompt, but it didn't detect any problems either. this is affecting my microsoft store because i can't download anything it said...
  8. Windows Update not loading in Settings

Windows Update not loading in Settings: Hi, so I've just encountered a problem recently. Windows Update is not loading in Settings. [ATTACH]Can someone please tell me how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-loading-in-settings/3b8926e7-e136-4a2b-bbca-a3c84e530c4d
  9. check for updates in settings not working

check for updates in settings not working: the check for update setting is showing me an error for past 1 month and i cannot update windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-updates-in-settings-not-working/72fde537-7373-4fd7-adc1-608ed5b466ab
  10. Update setting not opening or loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update setting not opening or loading: I open my setting on the windows 10 and when i try to open Update & security. It doesnt open or when in opens, the update window is the only section that doesn’t load....