Windows 10: check for updates

Discus and support check for updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Check for updates fails, cannot get an internet connection. Nothing wrong with my internet. Trouble shooter will not load. Cryptographic services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nevillematthews1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. check for updates

Check for updates fails, cannot get an internet connection.

Nothing wrong with my internet.

Trouble shooter will not load.

Cryptographic services changed to local account to solve Chrome problem. Trouble with update started then.

Dont know how to put it back to default.

:)

nevillematthews1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

check for updates

Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

Thema:

check for updates

1. check for updates - Similar Threads - check updates

2. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  3. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  4. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  6. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  7. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  9. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  10. How to check if the update file is legitimate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if the update file is legitimate?: Hello,We do have couple alerts today about Windows update, can you please tell me where can I check if the blocked file was legit?direction="incoming" filename="msodbcsql_3be4cf889ad6c6334b15ac136d57321cbca28026.exe" quarskip="Quarantine-disabled"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt check for updates because you arent connected to the internet. make sure you have a cellular data or wi-fi connection and try again.