Windows 10: Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on any device make use of the Radio waves. These radio waves can penetrate various mediums and transport data from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

WinClub, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ensum Win User

5ghz support on Lumia range

Hi, I want to get a Windows phone and am looking at the Lumia range but it has to support 5ghz wi-fi.

The phone specs only list the wi-fi bands supported which isn't overly helpful, so is there a list of Lumias that support 5ghz, or if you have one could you tell me if it supports it?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

ensum, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Lumia 640XL, no 5GHz WIFI support?

Cheaper hardware does not use 5Ghz support. As a cheaper device, the 640 does not support 5Ghz WiFi. I still have lots of inexpensive devices that only use WiFi radios that are 2.4Ghz to keep costs down. As a result, no one should be solely relying on
    5Ghz networks just yet.

Entegy, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

Windows no longer sees 5GHz network

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Click Start menu.

2. Press Windows key and R (at the same time). A run dialog will appear.

3. Type cmd in. Click Ok.

4. On the Command prompt window, type “netsh wlan show drivers“. Press Enter.

5. Look for the “Radio types supported” section.

If it says that the network adapter supports 802.11g and 802.11n network modes, it means that the computer has 2.4 GHz network capability only.

If it says that the adapter supports 802.11a and 802.11g and 802.11n network modes, it means that the computer has 2.4 GHz and 5GHz network capability.

If it says 802.11n 802.11g and 802.11b network modes, it means the computer has 2.4GHz network capability only.

Source:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/computer-n...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

1. Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Check Radio types

2. AX210 Windows 10 160714393.3443 - 802.11AX radio type showing as 'unknown'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AX210 Windows 10 160714393.3443 - 802.11AX radio type showing as 'unknown': hi When connecting to 802.11AX capable access point, Windows 10 is showing the radio type as "unknown". Removed Intel Proset/Wireless software including saved data, as well as hardware from Device Manager and reinstalled with latest driver. No change.Operating System: Windows...
  3. How to check if your computer supports hardware bitlocker encryption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check if your computer supports hardware bitlocker encryption: In powershell, how can I determine if the computer support's bitlocker hardware encryption?I want our install powershell script to auto enable bitlocker. I'd love to default to hardware and fallback to aes.So far, I can only find commands to see which method your hard drive...
  4. Check Bluetooth radio status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  5. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  7. Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!

Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!: I got this problem when I tried to connect my bluetooth earphones to my laptop at first it connected to my earphones but i couldnt hear anything so i tried troubleshooting it and then after it worked out fine but then i disconnected to try it on my phone and thats when...
  8. TuneIn, your fave radio station?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TuneIn, your fave radio station?: So, what's your favorite radio station on this awesome radio app? Mine: <> 97.3 WMEE <> 92.7 The Skunk <> 100.9 FM The Eagle <> Orlando Sky Radio (dead station, but was one of my faves!) <> Nashville FM (Country!) <> 103 The Wolf So what's YOURS? *Biggrin 112680
  9. Check if your PC supports Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check if your PC supports Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10: How to: Check if your PC supports Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 How to Check if your PC supports Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 Virtual Reality shields the user from the real physical world, while delivering an immersive virtual world. Augmented Reality...
  10. See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10: How to: See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 How to See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to see what Wi-Fi radio types (protocols) are supported by your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radio types for 5ghz