Windows 10: Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

Discus and support Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need a system for users to pre-book equipment. It needs a calendar to check availability, make the booking (check out) and when the equipment is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brad'sSox, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Brad'sSox Win User

Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

I need a system for users to pre-book equipment. It needs a calendar to check availability, make the booking (check out) and when the equipment is returned, we can check it back in.

Ideally an intergartion with Dynamics 365 or even Zendesk would be great.

I have found a number of systems which allow for the booking but not check it back in when the equipment is returned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Brad'sSox, Dec 6, 2018

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

1. Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System - Similar Threads - Check Check Equipment

2. Sharepoint Check-in / Check-Out Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sharepoint Check-in / Check-Out Issue: Hello there. The check-in / out option in my Sharepoint environment is not working correctly. When I change the Document Library versioning settings to allow the Check-in/out option, I am the only one as the owner that is able to carry out this operation. In the apps or...
  3. System file check

System file check: Ran system file check. Verification stopped at 21%. Message: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-file-check/ed6b1fa7-6901-4c70-baf0-eee02176aa60
  4. System Spell Check

in Windows 10 Support
    System Spell Check: On my other Windows 10 computer, there is (pretty) universal spell-checking. A wiggly red line under suspect words, suggestions available. You know the idea. Also on this computer if I create a new User Account. But not in my main User Account. The settings in Devices/Typing...
  5. checking out on websites

checking out on websites: I keep having issues when trying to check out on sites like Walmart, Amazon, etc. It doesn't happen all the time but recently way too often. It will usually let me get to the cart but then just set and spin forever! Paypal was doing this a couple days ago. This morning I...
  6. Check if System is Shared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Check if System is Shared: I never want to share my computer! How can I tell if my computer is shared? [Original Title: malware & virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-if-system-is-shared/71bb983b-fd72-426b-9110-3069151cd151"
  7. System File Check

System File Check: Did a system file check, on the advice of others, and this was the report Can anyone tell me what I ought to do now, because corrupt files were found? Or do I need to do anything?? All instructions sent to me need to be idiot proof. [ATTACH]...
  8. System Image Check?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Check?: How can I check that my system image will work in the case of a crash, Windows 10. 30807
  9. check book register

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check book register: Does anyone know of a program similar to a checkbook register where entries made are added or subtracted automatically? Years ago Quicken had a simple program available - it worked until I recently did a complete new install of Windows 10. I downloaded a "starter" version of...
  10. Checking system stablity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Checking system stablity: I mentioned in another forum I've had issues with my laptop since about the time Windows 10 launched and I attempted to do an upgrade. After doing my latest re-install, I'm marginally satisfied that it's somewhat stable. I cannot say this with absolute confidence though as I...