Windows 10: Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

Discus and support Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need a system for users to pre-book equipment. It needs a calendar to check availability, make the booking (check out) and when the equipment is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brad'sSox, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:58 PM.

1. Brad'sSox Win User

Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

I need a system for users to pre-book equipment. It needs a calendar to check availability, make the booking (check out) and when the equipment is returned, we can check it back in.

Ideally an intergartion with Dynamics 365 or even Zendesk would be great.

I have found a number of systems which allow for the booking but not check it back in when the equipment is returned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  3. Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  4. Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:01 PM
Thema:

Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

1. Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System - Similar Threads - Check Check Equipment

2. Cannot check out from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot check out from Microsoft Store: When buying anything from Microsoft Store via web browser, hitting "check out" just brings you back to shopping cart in a never ending cycle. I do not need help troubleshooting, I have tried every browser possible including the ones on my phone. Nobody can "check out"...
  3. "Check for Updates" option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Check for Updates" option is greyed out: Hi ,I am using Windows 10 Pro and the ""Check for Updates" option is greyed out . In the past I had changed some registry and group policy settings to stop windows update but now I want to update windows and forgot which settings I've changed. Is there anyway to roll back...
  4. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on Surface Book 2: So I have been getting the Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on my Surface Book 2 since about two weeks ago, after I installed VM Player on the system. I naturally thought that it was the driver for VMWare causing the issue so I did a full uninstall but the problem still...
  5. System Image Check?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Check?: How can I check that my system image will work in the case of a crash, Windows 10. 30807
  6. Surface book BSOD, Kernel security check failure, NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface book BSOD, Kernel security check failure, NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have bought my new surface book about 1 month ago. It is the one without the NVIDIA graphics card. I recently started to have BSOD problems. Sometimes without notice the blue screen comes up and the first couple times, it was the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problems....
  7. check book register

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check book register: Does anyone know of a program similar to a checkbook register where entries made are added or subtracted automatically? Years ago Quicken had a simple program available - it worked until I recently did a complete new install of Windows 10. I downloaded a "starter" version of...
  8. Kernel system check faillure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel system check faillure: hello everybody, after upgrading automatically to windows 10 pro (from windows 7 pro) i cant use properly the sleep mode as when i turn the computer alive again it shows me a blue black screen with barely readable something like a smiling face and a message saying that...
  9. Checking system stablity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Checking system stablity: I mentioned in another forum I've had issues with my laptop since about the time Windows 10 launched and I attempted to do an upgrade. After doing my latest re-install, I'm marginally satisfied that it's somewhat stable. I cannot say this with absolute confidence though as I...
  10. Check out the new look of Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Check out the new look of Twitter: Last year, we told you exactly who we are (Twitter is what’s happening!) and refreshed our brand. Today, with lots of feedback and ideas from you, we’re refreshing our product too and making it feel lighter, faster, and easier to use. We listened closely and kept what you...