Windows 10: Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Discus and support Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TitaTootie, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech savvy and I just would like to see if this matches what I paid for. I tried going through HP and they were telling me to download another RST app and then were telling me that I needed to enable/disable it. None of that makes sense, I just want to know what the optane memory size is in my laptop. Can anyone help?

***Original title: Intel Optane memory question***

:)

TitaTootie, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Optane memory module update

Source: INTEL-SA-00114

Brink, Jun 16, 2019
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    Intel Optane Memory

I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive.

In the meantime I'm following up

3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

I get as far as Mount the Windows* Recovery Image:

dism/mountimage/imagefile:c:\Win10USB\windows\windows\system32\recovery\w inre.wim /Index:1 /mountdir:winre

and get

mountimage/imagefile is unknown.

Any ideas to get this working.

fjk61011, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Intel Optane Memory

Are there any issues creating and restoring Macrium Reflect systems images on a system with Intel Optane memory? My understanding is that Intel Optane memory remembers how you use the system. I was wondering how Macrium Reflect would restore that information.

radiowaves, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

1. Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status - Similar Threads - Check Intel Optane

2. Intel Optane tm memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  3. Inter Optane tm memory pinning error

Inter Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  4. Intel Optane memory software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane memory software: I got an error message connected with Intel Optane memory software. It says that Unable to load DLL ' iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll ': The specified module could not be found...
  5. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  6. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  7. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL: Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error message: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007001 Windows Explorer...
  8. Intel Optane memory question

Intel Optane memory question: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  9. Intel Optane memory module update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Optane memory module update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00114 Product family: Intel® Optane™ Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 07/10/2018 Last revised: 07/10/2018 Summary: Information disclosure vulnerability in storage media in systems with Intel®...
  10. Intel Optane Memory

Intel Optane Memory: I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive. In the meantime I'm following up 3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check optane memory

2. how to check for optane

3. how to view optane memory usage

4. how to check optane memory in windows 10,
  5. how to check optane,
  6. intel optane memory pinning error,
  7. optane memory,
  8. optane memory explained,
  9. windows how to check if optane intel,
  10. how to activate intel optane,
  11. intel optane(tm) memory printing unable to load DLL,