Windows 10: check marks and x's in file explorer?

Discus and support check marks and x's in file explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the check marks and x's at the corner of files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan Fitz, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Dan Fitz Win User

check marks and x's in file explorer?

What are the check marks and x's at the corner of files?

:)

Dan Fitz, Feb 3, 2019
  2. PBBldr Win User

Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

Hi,
    Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive?
    If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type.
    Thanks, Paul

PBBldr, Feb 3, 2019
  3. SlavaB. Win User
    File Explorer shows red "x" mark at a folder name

File Explorer shows red "x" mark next to a folder symbol, however this folder is accessible and seems all right. What does red "x" mark mean? Thank you

SlavaB., Feb 3, 2019
  4. check marks and x's in file explorer?

How to not separate pictures and videos in File Explorer?

Hi.

If Date Modified doesn't show on the options when you choose Sort by, we suggest that you perform this steps:

• In File Explorer, select the folder you want to have changes with.
    • Right-click and select Sort by.
    • Select More, then check if the Date modified option has a check mark.
    • Click OK, then try to perform again the steps provided by Acelyn Alc.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

check marks and x's in file explorer?

1. check marks and x's in file explorer? - Similar Threads - check marks x's

2. X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.: I am running Windows 10. My desktop shortcuts sometimes display either a small gray X, an icon of 2 people, or a check mark in a green circle. Sometimes they rotate between the three every few seconds. This effects all desktop shortcuts. It does not happen all the time, but...
  3. X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.: I am running Windows 10. My desktop shortcuts sometimes display either a small gray X, an icon of 2 people, or a check mark in a green circle. Sometimes they rotate between the three every few seconds. This effects all desktop shortcuts. It does not happen all the time, but...
  4. X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My desktop icons have check marks and red x's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop icons have check marks and red x's: How can i removed the red x in my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-have-check-marks-and-red-xs/7041e9d9-a2b1-4e73-898d-d7914fe0e910
  6. My desktop icons have check marks and red x's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop icons have check marks and red x's: How can i removed the red x in my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-have-check-marks-and-red-xs/7041e9d9-a2b1-4e73-898d-d7914fe0e910
  7. My desktop icons have check marks and red x's

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. File Explorer: Photo icons in View mode contain check mark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Photo icons in View mode contain check mark: When I move photos from my android phone to my PC they appear with a VERY ANNOYING check mark on the lower left corner when I view them as "icons - I go to the view tab and select large or very large icons I want to get rid of these. In fact I never want to see them. They...
  9. Check Mark

in Windows 10 Support
    Check Mark: All of a sudden I've been getting these check marks on my desktop Icons. I refresh and they go away but after a few days they come back. Anyone know how to get rid of them permanently? [img] 158719
  10. Red X marks in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red X marks in File Explorer: My old computer and new computer are both running Windows 10. But on the new one I find two things that are not on the older one. 1 OneDrive seems to be built in. 2 Many files and folders show up in File Explorer with red X marks beside them. So I have two questions: 1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 x and check marks in folder

2. check marks and x mark on folder

3. check mark by file explorer

4. what is green check in file explorer,
  5. what are check marks on file explorer folders,
  6. check mark on file in file browser,
  7. documents have small xs in file explorer,
  8. what are x and check marks on windos explorer,
  9. why do I have xs and check marks on my photos?,
  10. green check mark in file explorer,
  11. windows folder check marks and xs