Windows 10: Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

Discus and support Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; *Thumbs For someone who never plays games on a PC, I was surprised that I had the Games entries too! Anyway, I'm glad I could be of any help! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by ddelo, Apr 4, 2018.

1. ddelo Win User

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

*Thumbs
    For someone who never plays games on a PC, I was surprised that I had the Games entries too! Anyway, I'm glad I could be of any help!

ddelo, Apr 4, 2018
  2. ddelo Win User

Hi Shawn,

First of all let my thank you for another great tutorial!!!

I did a comparison of the provided in the tutorial .reg files, with the entries in my registry and I have found some differences in Keys and default values.
    I thought that it might worth to check if something has changed since the tutorial date and you might wanna update the .reg files, if needed.

The differences I found are included in this DiskCleanup Comparison.pdf

Take care! *Smile

:)

ddelo, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Cannot check or uncheck hidden items radio box in views ribbon in windows 10

You're sure the Hidden DWORD under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced is set to 1? (1=Show hidden, 2=Don't show hidden.)

RobertJWin, Apr 21, 2018
  4. Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

Cannot check or uncheck hidden items radio box in views ribbon in windows 10

Lately i couldn't view some of my hidden folders,I could neither check or uncheck the hidden items options in view.Also i had tried through folder options, cmd and regedit i couldn't unhide the folders.
    Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 [​IMG]

AbhinandShekhar, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you Dimitri. *Smile

I've updated the .reg files for what you have. I didn't have any of the game entries in my registry though.

Brink, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

1. Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Check Uncheck Items

2. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup: Question if I may, Please I have an up-to-date windows-10 home desktop, including new (October) feature update. I have been reading that CCleaner is not recommended any longer. Instead, use Disk cleanup. Sure would appreciate someone guiding me on what NOT to delete so I...
  3. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup: Question if I may, Please I have an up-to-date windows-10 home desktop, including new (October) feature update. I have been reading that CCleaner is not recommended any longer. Instead, use Disk cleanup. Sure would appreciate someone guiding me on what NOT to delete so I...
  4. Disk Cleanup

Disk Cleanup: When Disk cleanup and, or Win 10 storage clean up is run in Admin or User modes, the Temporary Internet Folders always show 640KB/140MB of temp files remaining after cleanup is complete. I can run the Disk cleanup 1 x 2 x 3 x make no difference. Admin shows 640KB, User 104MB....
  5. Disk cleanup problem

Disk cleanup problem: Hi, the disk cleaner of my system (its laptop with Windows 10 preinstalled on it) doesn't work or doesn't work properly. When trying to clean a SSD Windows drive I check all the files that are to be purged, hit the 'clean" button, it shows me working and deleting, but at the...
  6. Update Cleanup missing in Disk Cleanup

Update Cleanup missing in Disk Cleanup: Just got another update today, still having this issue. I used to have "Windows Update Files" or something along those lines whenever I ran disk cleanup after an update, but now that doesn't appear in the list. How far back would "the last few builds" be? "the last...
  7. Disk CleanUp

Disk CleanUp: When using DISK CLEANUP Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files (both boxes ticked) After Cleanup ....... * Temporary Internet Files still shows 7 MB of files * Temporary Files still shows 3 MB of files It does not seem to empty/clean all the hidden folders...
  8. disk cleanup bug??

disk cleanup bug??: Disk cleanup says it can free up to 4 TB of space on my 120GB C: drive, after a update. WTF!!! Even adding the 2TB HDD and another 120 GB SSD (which is 60 GB partitioned) which are far from full, this doesn't make any sense. Is this some weird bug in Disk Cleanup...
  9. Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10: Hi Shawn. The default setting is with the checkbox not ticked (i.e. ConfirmationCheckBoxDoForAll value is 0), but your reg files have the reversed effect. 103425
  10. Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?: I just installed the Windows 10, and can't find the above 2 programs. So, I googled "Windows 10 Defrag", but they only showed where the program is in Win 7, 8, and 8.1, not where the program is in Windows 10. Any help will be very much appreciated. 15742