Windows 10: Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

Discus and support Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; *Thumbs For someone who never plays games on a PC, I was surprised that I had the Games entries too! Anyway, I'm glad I could be of any help! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by ddelo, Apr 4, 2018.

1. ddelo Win User

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

*Thumbs
    For someone who never plays games on a PC, I was surprised that I had the Games entries too! Anyway, I'm glad I could be of any help!

ddelo, Apr 4, 2018
  2. ddelo Win User

Hi Shawn,

First of all let my thank you for another great tutorial!!!

I did a comparison of the provided in the tutorial .reg files, with the entries in my registry and I have found some differences in Keys and default values.
    I thought that it might worth to check if something has changed since the tutorial date and you might wanna update the .reg files, if needed.

The differences I found are included in this DiskCleanup Comparison.pdf

Take care! *Smile

:)

ddelo, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Cannot check or uncheck hidden items radio box in views ribbon in windows 10

You're sure the Hidden DWORD under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced is set to 1? (1=Show hidden, 2=Don't show hidden.)

RobertJWin, Apr 21, 2018
  4. Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

Cannot check or uncheck hidden items radio box in views ribbon in windows 10

Lately i couldn't view some of my hidden folders,I could neither check or uncheck the hidden items options in view.Also i had tried through folder options, cmd and regedit i couldn't unhide the folders.
    Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 [​IMG]

AbhinandShekhar, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you Dimitri. *Smile

I've updated the .reg files for what you have. I didn't have any of the game entries in my registry though.

Brink, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

1. Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Check Uncheck Items

2. Disk Cleanup, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Cleanup, Windows 10: Disk Cleanup does not remove any of the following files: Windows Update Cleanup 54MB Windows Defender Antivirus 20 MB Temporary Internet Files 13 MB. I have tried running Disk Cleanup as Admin by right-clicking in Administrative Tools. Is Disk Cleanup bugged? How do I...
  3. CHKDSK checks all disks!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK checks all disks!: Hi Folks, Just a quick question. Windows 10 latest version from the iso. I am running W7 on an SSD but have just performed a new install of W10 onto another HDD. I have 2 additional HDD's which are just used for backup with clones of the W7 disk. All went well for a few...
  4. How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Disk Cleanup Tool may have some items to delete checked and unchecked by default. But you may want to have all the items checked by default instead when you open it. This post will show you how to [...] This post How to create shortcut to open...
  5. Disk Cleanup not deleting items in Download Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Cleanup not deleting items in Download Folders: Hi, I am using Disk cleanup tools to clean my PC once in a while. I found a problem while trying to clean my Download folder. As per the size stated in Disk Cleanup, my Download folder is empty 0kb. But in actual fact, there are still some big sizes folders in the Download...
  6. Windows 10 Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Disk Cleanup: When I run the disk cleanup option, it suggests there is 1.421gb of data in downloads, but there is nothing there (including after switching on hidden items) ???? I'm worried about what this means and if I choose delete, what will actually be deleted form where??? Here is...
  7. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup: Hello Forum, Recently made system upgrade to version 1803. (Auto update still disabled). Opened the MS update catalog and downloaded almost all update files for this version (x64), read a little about each one and worked for 3 days to install them. When finished I saw that...
  8. Create Disk Cleanup All Items Checked Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Disk Cleanup All Items Checked Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Disk Cleanup All Items Checked Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create Disk Cleanup All Items Checked Shortcut in Windows 10 You can use Disk Cleanup on a regular basis to reduce the number of unnecessary files on your drives, which can free up drive space...
  9. Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10: How to: Check or Uncheck All Items in Disk Cleanup by Default in Windows 10 Set Disk Cleanup to Have All Items Checked or Unchecked by Default in Windows 10 This tutorial no longer works starting with at least Windows 10 version 1903. As a workaround for now, you can...
  10. Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10: How to: Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10 How to Check or Uncheck Do For All Dialog Checkbox by Default in Windows 10 When you cut, copy, move, or delete multiple selected files and/or folders from one location to another in Windows,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not uncheck download box disk cleanup

2. disk cleanup default all boxes checked

3. check all boxes disc cleanup as default