Windows 10: check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro.

Discus and support check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, i am trying to setup my LAN with as much as easy access as possible like accessing other pc's on my network and checking their disk space,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by encom45, Jul 23, 2020.

1. encom45 Win User

check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro.

hello, i am trying to setup my LAN with as much as easy access as possible like accessing other pc's on my network and checking their disk space, hardware resources tempature etc and also errors in EV or other areas that need to be checked on each pc for errors , crashes etc. where would i check first on C drive?

so i have main pc windows 10 i want to use to access all other pc on my lan i have the following

2 other windows 10 pc pro, and 1 windows 7 box

i want to do the above just from one my main pc so i do not have to remote into with rdp or vnc to check it can just check it with computer management but i can never get it to work. i am not a domain just workgroup lan.

:)

encom45, Jul 23, 2020
  2. encom45 Win User

hello, i am trying to setup my LAN with as much as easy access as possible like accessing other pc's on my network and checking their disk space, hardware resources tempature etc and also errors in EV or other areas that need to be checked on each pc for errors , crashes etc. where would i check first on C drive?

so i have main pc windows 10 i want to use to access all other pc on my lan i have the following

2 other windows 10 pc pro, and 1 windows 7 box

i want to do the above just from one my main pc so i do not have to remote into with rdp or vnc to check it can just check it with computer management but i can never get it to work. i am not a domain just workgroup lan.

- - - Updated - - -

what tools can i use? computer management doesnt work always puts up an error any suggestions?

encom45, Aug 4, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 4, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - check resources main

2. Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network: Purchased a PC running windows 10pro operating system, the computer is connected to my home network.Computer details:User name: Mazda CarnagePermission: AdministratorNetwork description: HomeNetwork Name: WorkgroupComputer names:Carnage-box1 :Win XP 64 Pro all updates sp2...
  3. Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network: Purchased a PC running windows 10pro operating system, the computer is connected to my home network.Computer details:User name: Mazda CarnagePermission: AdministratorNetwork description: HomeNetwork Name: WorkgroupComputer names:Carnage-box1 :Win XP 64 Pro all updates sp2...
  4. Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot see new windows 10-pro pc from other computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see new windows 10-pro pc from other computers: I have just added a 4th laptop on my local network with the new one windows10 pro. The new PC is using a local account. The other PC's are 2 Windows 10 and an older Windows 7 Pro. All settings for file sharing are on and the new PC can see all other PC's and access files but...
  6. Cannot see new windows 10-pro pc from other computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see new windows 10-pro pc from other computers: I have just added a 4th laptop on my local network with the new one windows10 pro. The new PC is using a local account. The other PC's are 2 Windows 10 and an older Windows 7 Pro. All settings for file sharing are on and the new PC can see all other PC's and access files but...
  7. Cannot see new windows 10-pro pc from other computers

8. Windows 10 Pro 21H1 makes my main gaming pc Windows Updates get stuck on Checking for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 makes my main gaming pc Windows Updates get stuck on Checking for...: It never finishes. When I go back to the previous version of Windows 10 Pro it starts to work fine again. Should I hold off on 21H1 ? My Windows 10 Home VM updated fine. No Problems....
  9. check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro.

check other pc resources from main pc windows 10 pro.: hello, i am trying to setup my LAN with as much as easy access as possible like accessing other pc's on my network and checking their disk space, hardware resources tempature etc and also errors in EV or other areas that need to be checked on each pc for errors , crashes etc....
  10. Windows 10 on other PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on other PC: Currently, I have Windows 10 Home pre-installed in my Notebook. My question is:- if I upgrade to Pro version and then change my notebook if damaged/lost that doesn't have windows 10 in it, will i be able to get my same upgraded Pro version installed in the new notebook....