Windows 10: Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps

Discus and support Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Rachel Sirkin is a program manager for the Mail and Calendar apps and Vivek Kumar is a product marketing manager for the Mail and Calendar apps We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps

Source: Check out the latest updates in the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2016
  2. Ian Ser Win User

loss of ability to sync to icloud

Thank you for the update, Adam,

To resolve your concern with the Mail and Calendar app, please check out the article below on our Microsoft support site:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Ian Ser, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Mark Bu Win User
    Windows 10 email app not working

Hello,

Have you attempted the solutions in the Resolve
    Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 article?

There have been several updates to the Mail app over the last couple weeks.

The latest version of the Mail app is 17.6121.42011.0. You can determine the version of the Mail app installed from Mail -> Settings - > About.

If you don’t have the latest version, check that you have enabled the “Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows”. More information is available at
    Choose how updates are installed.

Check the App store for updates, in the case that you don’t receive app updates via Windows Update.

Also note that you should reboot your system after the update

What type of an account area you attempting to sync?

Mark Bu, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps

1. Check out latest updates in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps - Similar Threads - Check latest updates

2. Force Windows Mail and Calendar app to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force Windows Mail and Calendar app to update: I have an issue where I cannot click links in Calendar events, I read that an update to newest Main and Calendar version fixes that, but my issue is that my app seems to be stuck in version 16. I am running Windows 10 21H2. I tried resetting the app, reinstalling, and running...
  3. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  4. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  5. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  6. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?: My Calendar isn't displaying correctly. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and now won't sync correctly. I can't even remove the account because the "Manage accounts" options show no accounts. Edit: Had...
  7. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  8. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  9. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar: Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar Ready in Windows Store Ready to Download and Update Version 17.6769.407910 All went in ok 46515
  10. Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps: New updates and improvements are coming to the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps We know how important it is you to stay on top of your emails and manage your time well. On the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar team, we’re working hard to come up with new ways to make this...