Windows 10: Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website

Discus and support Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 24H1 first Dev Channels was scheduled to be released until March 20, 2024. Please check out this Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I DOWNGRADED YT APP, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website

Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 24H1 first Dev Channels was scheduled to be released until March 20, 2024. Please check out this Windows 11 April 2024 Update in ChangeWindows Website.

:)

I DOWNGRADED YT APP, Mar 19, 2024

2. After updaing to build 14251, issue with IE 11 error as "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

· Is this issue specific to particular website?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: troubleshot internet explorer as below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps from the article
    “Change or reset Internet Explorer settings” and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Step 2: Follow the steps to clear cache and cookies in Internet Explorer.

• Press ctrl key + Shift key + Delete key on your keyboard.
    • Mark check on appropriate cookies and website data, Temporary Internet Files and Website Files.
    • Click on Delete button.

Method 2: Also I suggest you to try accessing the website through Microsoft Edge and check if the issue persist or not.

You may refer to the below article and check if it helps.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate" when you try to visit a secured website in Internet Explorer - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Karthicka_R, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website

IE 11 errors: Unable to display some website.

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to clear your Internet Explorer 11 cache and cookies and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website

1. Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website - Similar Threads - Check 24H1 ChangeWindows

2. Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check out the Windows 11 24H1 on ChangeWindows website: Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 24H1 first Dev Channels was scheduled to be released until March 20, 2024. Please check out this Windows 11 April 2024 Update in ChangeWindows Website....
  3. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  4. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  5. Dell's Windows 11 version 24H1 announcement causes confusion

in Windows 10 News
    Dell's Windows 11 version 24H1 announcement causes confusion: Microsoft is already making it difficult to keep up with the different Windows builds and versions that the company releases. There are feature updates, Moment updates, cumulative updates, optional updates and even accidental updates. It does not help that Microsoft is tight...
  6. future version of windows 11 possibly windows 11 24H1 oe Windows 12 should have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    future version of windows 11 possibly windows 11 24H1 oe Windows 12 should have the...: Intel, AMD, and others if there are more Windowsawhen a Windows user feels it necessary to restart Windows after a virus scanwhen it is necessary to restart Windows after Windows updateor after uninstalling some software that requires Windows restartor some software...
  7. future version of windows 11 possibly windows 11 24H1 oe Windows 12 should have the...

future version of windows 11 possibly windows 11 24H1 oe Windows 12 should have the...: Intel, AMD, and others if there are more Windowsawhen a Windows user feels it necessary to restart Windows after a virus scanwhen it is necessary to restart Windows after Windows updateor after uninstalling some software that requires Windows restartor some software...
  8. Recommendation for legitimate website check please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommendation for legitimate website check please: Hi. Can you give me a recommendation of a site to check a website to see if it's safe? I don't seem to be able to find a consistent answer when checking anti-hacker-alliance website. Windows 10 20H2 182030
  9. Sharepoint Check-in / Check-Out Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sharepoint Check-in / Check-Out Issue: Hello there. The check-in / out option in my Sharepoint environment is not working correctly. When I change the Document Library versioning settings to allow the Check-in/out option, I am the only one as the owner that is able to carry out this operation. In the apps or...
  10. checking out on websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    checking out on websites: I keep having issues when trying to check out on sites like Walmart, Amazon, etc. It doesn't happen all the time but recently way too often. It will usually let me get to the cart but then just set and spin forever! Paypal was doing this a couple days ago. This morning I...