Windows 10: Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly

Discus and support Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks I bought 2 re-furbished Bose mini Soundlink II speakers for 12 EUR (6 EUR each plus 20 EUR total tax / shipping from Germany to Iceland).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jun 19, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly

Hi folks

I bought 2 re-furbished Bose mini Soundlink II speakers for 12 EUR (6 EUR each plus 20 EUR total tax / shipping from Germany to Iceland).

Ordered on Sunday -- arrived today - tested and all working as they should.

Brilliant -- I got one Black one and one silver one -- these mini speakers are first class --blue tooth as well as Aux in

OK risky with "refurbished" stuff but what's 32 EUR !!! (35 USD) for speakers still retailing at around 200 USD each !!

These days it's worth trawling some sites for this stuff.

Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly [​IMG]

Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly [​IMG]

Brilliant for around 32 EUR !!! --I've now got 3 of these.

Don't always decry "Re-furbished" products sometimes these can be excellent value for money --also if they don't work and you pay by Credit Card you will get your money back (in most jurisdictions with modern Consumer Protection Laws --if re-seller doesn't refund then Credit Card company / Bank has to --note Not for debit cards BTW).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly

Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly

1. Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly - Similar Threads - Check online deals

2. Looking for a particular hotfix. Doesn't appear available online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a particular hotfix. Doesn't appear available online.: Hello,I am looking for a hotfix for Server 2008 R2. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2726399I can't seem to download it from the link above or even request it from Microsoft. Trying to find out how to get the thing. Thank you,Lucas...
  3. Looking for a particular hotfix. Doesn't appear available online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a particular hotfix. Doesn't appear available online.: Hello,I am looking for a hotfix for Server 2008 R2. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2726399I can't seem to download it from the link above or even request it from Microsoft. Trying to find out how to get the thing. Thank you,Lucas...
  4. Checking if security logging is enabled for a particular EventCode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if security logging is enabled for a particular EventCode: Hello All,I'm very new to MS AD and the community. In our organization, we are working with Window' security logs to detect unusual activities by routing the logs to our SIEM tool. While to attempting to detect activities like SID history injection and password hash was...
  5. Checking if security logging is enabled for a particular EventCode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking if security logging is enabled for a particular EventCode: Hello All,I'm very new to MS AD and the community. In our organization, we are working with Window' security logs to detect unusual activities by routing the logs to our SIEM tool. While to attempting to detect activities like SID history injection and password hash was...
  6. Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-65812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  7. DISM and Online check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM and Online check: Hello, What does 'Online' in the below instruction? DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Does this mean that we should be connected to the internet? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-and-online-check/c6dd3f76-8887-4090-897f-021db0bc0d06
  8. Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying

in Windows 10 News
    Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying: Our mission is to connect you with the people and things you love, which only works if people feel comfortable expressing themselves on Instagram. We know bullying is a challenge many face, particularly young people. We are committed to leading the industry in the fight...
  9. The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online: If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for a desktop that I use for testing software, a 1 TB for $90, which is a Seagate Constellation drive. For it being an Enterprise...
  10. Some speakers are silent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some speakers are silent: I have six speakers, all as shown in these screenshot, and they all play correctly when tested under either the Realtek or Windows dialogs. Dropbox - SpeakerProblem-02.jpg Yet when I play a track, whether from my HD or a CD, in any player application on my Win 10 PC,...